[WH x CR] 01. So Long

ღ Apink x Infinite ∞ One-shot Collection ∞ Song Lyrics/Not ∞ Any Genre ∞ Currently Not Accepting Request ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She watched him as she sat on one of the chairs in the gym. The cheerleader team was practicing hard this afternoon, made her body ached everywhere. Resting her body while she watched him, made her energy boosted a little.

 

He’s not the leader but he play at that sport so good. He may not the most popular one but she liked just the way he is. She had known him since little. They’re good friends. But at junior high, they didn’t enroll in the same school, making them slightly apart.

 

They enroll the same high school though. And she didn’t expect it. How she wanted to be his best friend again. But they seldom talked to each other now. They only shared hello when they passed by, unlike long time ago.

 

Do you remember how you and I were so young and small?
We were always together, do you remember our friends who were jealous of us?

 

She watched him shoot a basket ball towards the ring and the ball came right inside the ring. He and his teammates cheered happily when he added a score to his team. How she wanted to clap her hand and tell him ‘good job’ like she used to.

 

But she doesn’t want him to know she’s here right now. The only thing she wanted now is to watch him from far away. That’s enough to make her happy. Nothing made her happier than seeing him grown up.

 

She still remembered when she was 6th grade how she finally managed to be taller than him. She all day about it, making him pouted all day long. He doesn’t like if someone’s better than him. But now, seeing him doesn’t mind it if people better than him, made her smile. Since he never hated how his captain always being better than him.

 

Suddenly the coach blew the whistle that caught everyone attention. “Okay! You guys did great! Stay healthy for tomorrow match, okay?” The coach shouted while the basketball club shouted ‘Okay, coach.’ After all of the basketball member answered the coach shouted, “Okay! You may go home now!”

 

Ah… so the practice is over. She stood up then gathered her things, getting ready to walk to the changing room. She walked towards the gym door, getting ready to get out. But suddenly someone grabbed her hand to stop her.

 

She looked around to face-to-face with someone she knew so well. Her heart thumped happily when she saw him standing in front of her, but she doesn’t understand why he suddenly stopped her here. “Woohyun… Is there something you need?” She asked him while looked at his face.

 

“I need to talk to you…” He said as he smiled at her.

 

“Hey, Woohyun! What are you doing!? We’re going to the changing room! Are you coming or not?” Someone far from them shouted at him. Both of them turned their head towards the source and found his friends waiting for him.

 

“Just go ahead without me!” He shouted back and gesturing them to leave. “Shoo! Shoo! I need to talk with her! Just go! Shoo!” He told his friend, making his frowned when he shooed them away.

 

After they all already out of their sight, he turned his head towards her, only to find her looking at his hand that’s holding hers. Before everything turning awkward, he let go off her hand.

 

Actually she didn’t mind it at all. But he seemed to take everything wrong. She doesn’t want him to let go off her hand since it made her felt nostalgic.

 

You held my small hand and protected me, always smiling only at me
Baby, we didn’t know back then, we were too young

 

He cleared his throat, tried to gain her attention again. After she looked up, he smiled then asked, “So, how are you?” He asked casually at her.

 

“I’m fine… Just tired, today trainings are pretty intense… How about you? Doing well?” She asked as she smiled at him.

 

“Of course I’m fine! Look at this muscle! Oh! And I finally have this!” He said happily as he removed his basketball uniform, showing his toned abs. Unknown to him, his action made her blushed wildly.

 

“W-wha–!? D-don’t just removed your shirt like that in front of me!” She shouted as she covered her eyes, unable to see something like that so close. It just too y! My god, imagine the boy you admired, with those sweats after practicing, taking off his shirt and showed you his toned abs.

 

“Huh? What’s wrong with it anyway?” He asked innocently while scratched his nape in confusion. Before she could argue, he spoke faster than her. “Wait! I’m not here to argue about something I even don’t know!” He stopped her as he crossing his arms in front of his chest, making an ‘x’ sign.

 

“So what do you want?” She asked while kept hiding her blush behind her hand.

 

“Well I want to ask if you have a free time after this… If you have, wanna to grab some foods before going home? Well you know~ Like old times~” He asked hopefully while slung his basketball uniform on his shoulder, didn’t intend to wear his uniform anymore.

 

“O-okay, fine, b-but could you–” Her words soon cut-off when he grabbed her hand that still covering her faces. Unable to cover her face again, she could see clearly how his abs looked like, making her face grew incredibly hot and red.

 

“Thank you! I see you later when you finished changing your clothes, kay?” He said as he shook her hands many times. “Thank you again!” He shook her hands 5 more times before letting it go. “See you at the gate!” He shouted while waving his hand to her.

 

Oh, he’s going to be the dead of her.

 

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend
Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label

 

She happily walked to the gate. It didn’t really surprise her when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter