[MS x NE] 02. Photo Book

ღ Apink x Infinite ∞ One-shot Collection ∞ Song Lyrics/Not ∞ Any Genre ∞ Currently Not Accepting Request ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo sit alone on a café while drinking his favorite drinks, coffee. Today was awfully cold and he needed to warm himself before continuing his activities. By the way, he’s a photographer, in case you all don’t know. And he’s pretty popular with the beautiful scenery picture he took. As if he putted a magic into it.

 

24th December, the Christmas day. Anywhere he turned his head he always found many couples, families, and some other people happily enjoyed the Christmas day. But none of them was alone unlike him. But he cared less about it. The only thing he wanted now is to take a picture of beautiful scenery.

 

He took a last sip on his coffee before standing up and took his camera on the table before heading to the cashier to pay the bills. After he paid it, he lazily walked out from the café. He doesn’t want to waste any time so he walked towards a beautiful park a little bit far from there, since the park he wanted to visit is a very beautiful park which isn’t too crowded.

 

After he reached the spots, he took his camera and watched his surroundings. His camera took some pictures of the children who’re playing some snow, the couples who’re cuddling to share their warmth, some people who’re passing by, the sunset, and even the empty benches.

 

2 hours full of taking photos, he had finally stopped. Felt tired, he sat one of the benches as he looked at the photos he had taken. Several photos which made him disappointed soon deleted by him while he kept the others which good enough. But today, he seems to delete many of those than keeping it.

 

He doesn’t have many good inspirations today. But today is Christmas and he didn’t want to disappoint his fans for not publishing any photos at this eventful day. Counting he photos he kept, he only kept 20 out of 65 photos he had taken. It disappointed him greatly.

 

Like it or not, he need at least 50 photos for publishing a photos book. Turning his head around to search something for one minute before stood up to search some other inspiration around the park. Since it’s been 2 hours since he started this, the skies had turned dark and the stars started to show one by one. And the surprisingly, the snow started to fall one by one.

 

It’s a rare occasion to see snow falling on the Christmas. In rush, he took his camera and almost took a photo of the falling snow. But that’s almost. Because something attracted him more than just the falling snows.

 

There’s a girl sitting alone on the ground full of snow while looking at the stars. That girl wore a black sweater, white pants, black boots, grey scarf, grey gloves, and white bunny earmuffs. Her black wavy hair was tied in a high ponytail.

 

He could see her rubbing her hands and blew some air to make her body warmer. When she blew some air, some of her bangs also blew with it. And without thinking, he took some photos of her. A photo when she blew some air, a photo when she looked up to see some stars, a photo when she played the snows, a photo when she tried to reach some snows with different angle.

 

When he wanted took a photo again, she lowered her head before a tear rolled down from the corner of her eyes. He blinked his eyes in surprise but he took the photo. In the next second, she wiped her tear away but another tears rolled down as if it wanted to replace the wiped tears. Soon, her body looked trembled as she sniffed and sobbed. Even he pitied her for unknown reason, he kept took a photo.

 

After took enough photos, he looked at the photos he took. Felt satisfied with his own works, he walked away before he get caught but since the snow was covering the way, he didn’t know what he had stepped on. After taking 2 steps, a cracking sound could be heard making him surprised. He frantically took a look back to check if she noticed him and it turned out she did noticed him.

 

“Y-you…” She cleared since was sore after crying even for short time. “W-why are you here…?” She asked before stood up to come closer to him.

 

Oh no. What should he answer her? Should he say the truth? But if he said the truth, she might get mad after watching her cry… Since some girls don’t like to show their weak spots but some of them liked it. But the problem is, he doesn’t know which kind of girl she is. “Um… I was… taking some photos…” He said finally.

 

“Ah… I see… Is it for your upcoming special edition photo book?” She asked while trying to curl her lips upward even it was slight.

 

But he cared less for that now because his main concern is… “How did you know?” He asked while raised an eyebrow. “Do I know you…?”

 

Instead of answering, she giggled in response, making him more curious. “What? Did I say something wrong here?” He asked again but she kept giggling. “Oh, please, stop that… You making me curious here…” He said while watching her tried to suppress her giggles.

 

“Ah! It’s nothing! Really! It just–” She stopped to giggle before continuing, “–you’re famous, Kim Myungsoo… You publish beautiful photos… I love your photos…” She smiled genuinely for the first time.

 

Myungsoo felt his heart stop beating for a moment. She smiled widely at him, her cheeks was red because of the cold and too much rubbing her eyes earlier, her bangs covered some of her face, and there’s a tear on the corner of her eyes, maybe just traces from before. Such an awesome view for him.

 

So without thinking he took a photo of her. The flash light of the camera made her blink in surprise. Her surprise expression was cute for him too. Her eyes-widened in surprise, her cheeks getting redder because of embarrassment, and slightly opened a little. Such a cutie… So he took a photo again.

 

“S-stop!” She said as she looked away embarrassedly. Her cheeks getting redder again, her eyes were shut close, her hands were raised up to signaling him to stop, and her face wasn’t directly looking at him. So he took a photo again.

 

“S-stop that!!” She begged as she tried to snatch his camera. But her attempt was failed though since he raised his hand as high as he could, trying to make her couldn’t reach for it anymore. “Oh come on! You took my picture and you even don’t want to show it?” She pouted as she kept trying to snatch his camera.

 

He chuckled at her reaction and patted her head before pushing her backwards a bit. “Fine, I’ll let you see my photos I took today but in my photo book. Maybe I’ll publish it around three days again. Make sure to buy it.” Myungsoo said as he smiled.

 

“Of course, I’ll buy it… Your photos are amazing. I always bought your books.” She said as she crossed her arm in front of her chest. “I don’t know the real Kim Myungsoo had this kind of personalities.” She grumbled.

 

“Don’t get sad… I promised you’ll like it! Anyway, make sure you read all of the pages including–”

 

“–credits, ‘thanks to’, and blah blah blah…” His words were cut-off by her who finished his meant to be sentence. “Fine, I’ll make sure to buy it and read it. Oh by the way, what time is it?” She asked him since she noticed he’s wearing a watch.

 

He took a look on his watch before turning his head towards her and answered her question before. “07.48 pm. Why?” He asked while looking at her confusedly who look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter