[SG x EJ] 01. Melted

ღ Apink x Infinite ∞ One-shot Collection ∞ Song Lyrics/Not ∞ Any Genre ∞ Currently Not Accepting Request ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking along the street while shivered in cold as Eunji buried her hand deeper on her pockets, trying to seek warm. But those warm didn’t manage to defeat the heat she missed so much. Yeah, she missed him… a lot.

 

Cold managed to break through her black jacket, her black boots, her black gloves, and her black jeans. But there’s only one thing managed to make her warm… his scale-patterned scarf… Remembering him made her heart clenched painfully, and also made her remember the bad memories she tried to forget.

 

She brought her hands up to hold the scarf tightly. The painful memories… it really hurts her bad… She stopped walking as she leaned against the tree to control her emotion. Closing her eyes to stop her tears for falling down, to calm herself, to forget those memories…

 

At the end, those flash of memories played on her head, made her tears rolled from her eyes one by one. “Anybody… Please help me forget this! Please… Please…” She whimpered silently as she held the scarf tighter with her right hand and tried to wipe away her tears that still falling endlessly.

 

Eunji… Thank you… Thank you… for everything… I know you couldn’t do anything now… But… don’t worry… I can die in peace now… I… already fulfill my dream… winning the singing competition is one of them...  Please take care of everybody… for me… *chuckles* You’re weird, Eunji-yah… Why are you crying…? Smile for me… Remember… I always there for you…  I… I… love… you… always…

 

The blue ocean that the red sun used to wash its face turns black
The white sky that had clouds and rain and the wind turns gray
I leave the darkness that finds my heart
Even the cold shadow that covers the night starts to harden
 

 

She gasped as she remembered his words. No! Please stop! She thought franticly as she cried harder. Felt so weak and useless, she slid down and sat there under the tree. Hugged her knees with his left hand, held his scarf with her right hand, and buried her face on her knee while crying on her knee.

 

“Eunji!” She could hear some of her best friend called out for her. But she didn’t need to look at them to know who they are. It was Hoya, Naeun, Woohyun, Chorong, Bomi, and maybe Myungsoo since he followed Naeun everywhere. Eunji could sense one of them–she predicted Naeun–kneeled in front of Eunji and hugged her to comfort her.

 

If the ice melts, a warmer song would have come out
But why is the ice so cold? Why is it so cold?
Why are they so cold
Why are they so cold

 

“Stop crying… Shh… It’s okay…” Naeun comforted her as she patted her head while doing so. Eunji hugged Naeun back and hugged her tighter as she cried on her shoulder. “Hey… Stop crying… Sunggyu didn’t like it when you cried… especially today marked three years and a half since his death…”

 

Hearing those words, she only cried herder on Naeun’s shoulder. They all looked at Eunji sadly. Eunji’s the one who suffered the most next to Woohyun. Seeing the blubby girl cried made everyone sad.

 

“Tch. That short-tempered leader made us feel like a . Damn it! I would beat the craps out of him if he still alive!” Myungsoo groaned as he kicked the small rock next to him.

 

The blue ocean that the red sun used to wash its face
I look at the past warmth that is deeply buried (too late get it out)
I wish the cold in the world of adults would be gone too
I wish the frozen love will melt away now

Flashback

 

He was running happily crossing the road. He was happy after he managed to win the singing competition. But he was reckless. He didn’t notice a truck was driving fast towards him.

 

“Sunggyu-oppa!!!”

 

She felt so panicked when she saw he didn’t move an inch from his spot after the truck hit him. She ran towards him as she thought ‘I need to help him!’ She rushed towards him as fast as she could without minding her surroundings anymore.

 

At the end, she finally reached him. As soon as Eunji reached him, she felt the only energy she had left drained away at the moment she see his wounds. His wounds were deep and many. There’s nothing she could do in order to help him! Nothing! Eunji frantically turned her head around to search for help.

 

But the sight only made her heart and hope shatt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter