Failed Goodbyes

My Stalking Heart {rewriting ^^}

After that completely magical moment three nights ago, Seorin asked her good friend Yunhwa if they could go for some shopping

"Are you ready girl?" Yunhwa shouted. "NE!" A voice came out of the dressing room. "Ok, come out on three, two, one!"

"Tada!" Seorin came out with a wedding dress. Yes, you read it right! A wedding dress! She was trying on a WEDDING DRESS! And there is no wedding yet!

"Ooh, girl you look awesome!" Yunhwa circled around the dress then gave Seorin around of applause.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Seorin bowed then asked, "Does it really look good?"

"Yes, girlfriend! You looked beautiful!" Yunhwa hugged her friend then looked at Seorin. "That man is sooo lucky when he sees you in that dress." Yunhwa said. "I know, right?" Seorin and Yunhwa held hands and squealed and jumped and squealed again!.

"Um, agasshi? When's the wedding?" The saleslady asked. Yunhwa replied "Don't ask agasshi. The man didn't propose yet!"

"Yunhwa!" Seorin gave the look. "Mianhae" Yunhwa raised her hand in defeat. "You know why I'm looking for the right gown already?" The saleslady and Yunhwa looked at each otherand answered in unison, "No!"

"Then you guys should know!" Seorin clasped her hands then stared dreamily into the ceiling, "Oppa said that he's doing this for our future. Meaning that he'll marry me!". Then she looked at the mirror and made poses, one for solo and the other one imagining with Micky. Yunhwa and the saleslady looked unsatisfied with Seorin's answer. "Even so, are you sure that he'll marry you?" Yunhwa look worried. "You know that I don't want you hurt!"

"You're talking about Lee Seorin, girl! The Lee Seorin! I won't get heartbroken I assure you!" 

The saleslady looked at them and asked, "So are you going to buy the dress?"

"Reserve it for I shall return!" Seorin posed as if she's was a general. Yunhwa looked at Seorin weirdly, "Who said that again?"

"McArthur!" She shouted. "Ok! Ok! You heard the lady, agasshi!" Yunhwa copied Seorin's pose a few minutes ago then said her lines. " Reserve it for she shall return!" 

"Hey! That's copyrighted!" Seorin pointed at Yunhwa. Yunhwa raised her hands in defeat again. "Just make sure you'll get the ring before the dress!"

"That's a piece of cake for me!" She made a few more poses in the mirror. "My friend's a babo!" Yunhwa smiled.

==

Changmin was driving on his way to Seoul Airport because Jessica was leaving today. He wanted Jessica to know his feelings so that she could change her mind about leaving. "Hyung! Make sure that Jess is still there, araso?" He whined on the phone. 

"Ne! Ne!" Junsu replied. "She said that her flight is 20 minutes from now. You better hurry!"

"Sure, hyung!" He turned off his earpiece, opened the roof of his car and wore his shades. He was driving pretty fast.

On the other hand...

"Thanks agasshi for the time! Sorry if I can't buy it now!" Seorin bowed to the saleslady. "Gwenchana! I had a fun time with you anyways!" The saleslady said happily." So this dress is reserved so you should return!" 

Seorin chuckled, "Yes, I shall return!" She turned to her. "I'll be back!"

"Okay! Thank you for coming!" The saleslady bowed to them. Seorin and Yunhwa were walking on their way to Seorin's house. Everything was peaceful until...

 

 

 

 

SCRREECCHH!

 

 

 

Seorin fell on the ground hard...

Fortunately, Seorin wasn't hurt. "Oww, Yunhwa help me!" She raised her hand to grab Yunhwa's hand. The driver opened his car door, "Omo! Miss, are you alright?"

"Me? Fine? Are you crazy? You almost killed me!" Seorin stood up and dusted herself. "What kind of a driver are you? Your eyes should be fixed on the road!"

Yunhwa butts in, "What my friend said is right? You should-" She turned to Seorin and whispered, "He's cute!" She turned back at the driver, "Maybe we can just forget about everything that happened. By the way, I'm Yunhwa." Yunhwa batted her eyelashes and flipped her hair.

Seorin gave her the look. She pushed Yuhwa aside. She looked at the driver, Something's weird. "Have we met before?"

The driver replied, "I don't know."

Seorin circled around the driver, "Tsk, tsk, tsk!" She put her fingers together to make a square and closed one eye to examine him. "You! " She pointed at the driver.

"Me?" The driver pointed at himself. "You!" She said it again. "I can't forget this face!"

"What?!" The driver was getting pissed off. But he controlled his emotion and looked at his phone.

"You're that guy in the cooking contest! Mr. No-Sense-of-Taste!". The driver was busy looking at his phone. She noticed that the guy wasn't listening. "YAH!!" The guy just glanced at her then went back to his phone. Seorin looked at Yunhwa and said, "He's the reason why I didn't win!" She was pretty upset. She looked at him and all of the things that happened in the cooking contest came back, even though she tried to forget them. The guy was about to leave until Seorin and Yunhwa blocked his path.

The driver was pissed. "I have no time for this, miss! I'm sorry for the accident but I have to go! It's very important!" He tried to walk past the girls but they didn't let him pass. 

"Something important? Aren't I important to you?"Seorin pointed to herself. "You almost killed me today and you're leaving? I humiliated you in public before and now this is your revenge? Trying to kill me! It's too much! I'll put you to jail. Police! Police!" Seorin waved her hand in the air.

"Wait a minute! None of you got hurt! I didn't even bump you. Why do I have to go to jail?" the guy asked.

"You violated Republic Code 1192 Article 15! This code clearly states that men should apoloigize to those they have almost killed!

"What! Ther's no such thing as Republic Code 1192!"  He scoffed, "You're crazy!". Seorin got upset, "License! Give me your license!" She stretched out her hand to get the license.

"You have no authority on doing that!" The driver proclaimed. Yunhwa grabbed his arm, "No matter how cute you are, you are under arrest! You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you in the Supreme Court, araso?"

"Hah!" Seorin snapped. "What are you a judge?" The guy looked at Yunhwa. He shrugged her off.

RRRINGG!

"Hey! Hey! Hey! No cellphones in the court!" Seorin tried to block him from answering. But he didn't mind. "Hello? Hyung? Mwo?! I just said that you should wait for me! Aish!" The driver shut his phone. He looked at the girls, "Are you happy now? She has left Korea already! Aish!" The driver opened his car and sped off to his office.

"He is really crazy!" Seorin scoffed. "No! He's cute!" Yunhwa said.

"Anyway I wonder who was he referring to?" The girls looked at each other. "I really don't know, his girlfriend maybe." Seorin replied.


I think you guys know who the driver is.....
;)