Departure of the Boyfriend

My Stalking Heart {rewriting ^^}

The next day, Seorin was back to her old job, selling merchandises at the Hongdae Market. "Ayy! That guy is really really annoying!" She muttered to herself, "Can you believe it? He didn't let me win all because of that stupid pie!" she monologued. It seems like her customers didn't mind the monologues though, they're used to it.

"You know what? If I see that guy again, I would tear him limb from limb!" she continued as she folded another blouse and placed it on a shelf.

"Ah, really?" a young lady interrupted.

Seorin gave a really hard nod, "Without a doubt!"

"Anyways, how much is this?" The lady pointed to a cute blouse. "Ah, that one? That's 400 won!" 

"Wow, it's affordable!" The lady popped out her wallet then gave SeoRin the money. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"

Seorin shared the entire story, from the reason why she joined the contest to the time she became the top two to the part where she shoved the pie to his face. "Well, I think you should have not done that, it was inappropriate. Maybe that's why you didn't win because of your attitude." the young lady said.

"That's not it should work! I know that I'm a great cook! They should have focused on the cooking." Seorin complained. "Well at least I can earn through this business!" 

"I can see that. By the way, why are you so desperate to earn this much? Do you have debts to pay?" The lady asked.

"Aniyo! It's just that I'm saving for my wedding!" Seorin raises her hands in a form of objection.

"Your wedding?" The lady gave a weird look at Seorin, she asked, "Did the guy propose to you already?"

"No? Not yet in any way" Damnit, that's the same thing Yunhwa asked me last night!

"What makes you think that he would propose to you? It could be the wrong guy you know?"

"I'm sure that he is the one and he will say it real soon." Seorin simply smiled.

"Really? Good luck with that! I'll be going now, nice to talk you!" With that the customer left.

"Thank you for listening! Hope to see you soon!" 

==

Time flew really fast that day and now Seorin was closing her stall for the day. She was already late for her dinner with her one and only Mickey and she wouldn't delay one more minute.

Maybe today's the day? she said to herself as she took a taxi to her apartment.

When she reached to her apartment, she was greeted by the sweet smell of her favorite food. She went to the kitchen and saw her boyfriend working at the kitchen like a pro. Soon all of her worries since the contest flew out the window. I am so lucky to have you oppa, she smiled lovingly at him.

Yoochun felt a tap on his shoulder, "Oh you came! I just started making dinner" He gave a hug to his girlfriend. "I'm preparing your favorite dish, japchae*!"

"And it smells good too!" She looked at him. "I'm afraid I might not be able to cook for you anymore, seeing you can prepare food for yourself now." she sniffed, pretending to wipe tear like a proud mother.

"Well, I've learned from the best." He grinned.

True, five years ago, Seorin was the only onne who can cook between the two. Yoochun was always grateful but found himself as a burden for her girlfriend to cook for him. So he went and learned cooking from his mother and of course, Seorin herself.

"Just go and freshen up, you must be tired from work. I'll call you when food's ready." He said. Seorin raised a brow. "Trust me, I can handle this, I won't burn your apartment down." He chuckled.

==

"Oppa, you did a great job with dinner today. I'm proud. Oppa jjang!" She held a thumbs up.

"Like I would always say, I've learned from the best" He winked at her. She gave a light chuckle and continued with her meal. "Anyways, oppa, what's with the dinner? Not that I'm not grateful or anything but you only cook at my place when there's an occassion. Although it wasn't evident on her face, but we all know what's in her head right now.

Yoochun looked a little uneasy. "Seorin, you know I always think about our future. And you know that I want you in it definitely."

This is it.

"I have given this a bit of thought, no- I was thinking about this and I want to ask you something."

This is DEFINITELY it.

"Lee Seorin, will you...

Marry me?! OH YES I DO. I D-

"agree with me to let me work at the USA for a while?"

"I do! Wait what?" I assumed too much... 

"You know, I found a job as an assistant to a manager in Korean corporation. The pay is good!"

"Do you really have to go?" SeoRin looked uneasy "Of all the places to work, why there? It's too far!"

"It's not that!" Yoochun blinked at her, "Seeing as you would always find ways to earn for us, I feel like I haven't contributed anything, and I don't like it."

"Thanks for being thoughtful, oppa! But what about me? How long would you stay there?" Seorin asked a lot of questions.

"Not long! Don't worry!" He smiled. "I'll send you emails EVERY . SINGLE . DAY!" He stood up and kneeled at her "It's for our future!" He whispered.

"Our future?" She blushed by just thinking about it. "Yeobo, just wait for me, alright?" He held her lovingly by the hand and kissed her cheek.

I will definitely wait for you...

 


I would like to thank gofanfic for writing comments everytime I update! Yes, I know it's a little awkward. Thanks for reading! Hope that you, yes you, subscribe and comment....