Stalking HIM again

My Stalking Heart {rewriting ^^}

As soon as she left the park, she ran as fast as she can to avoid the most heartbreaking scene she had in her life. Being the lovesick person she was, she would never thought that the man of her dreams would just leave her in a snap.

"It's not fair! Just because she looks better than me or worse, you just met her and you're engaged, you will leave me?!" Seorin mumbled to herself.

"You could have said no...How could you do this to me, PARK YOOCHUN?!"

As if the sky heard the last two words, rain poured immediately.

"Great! Just great!" She covered herself using her bag and started to flag a taxi. Since there was no waiting shed, she waited for 10 minutes for a taxi. She was soaking wet. As soon as the taxi saw her, she entered and closed the door "Ahjussi, 4 blocks and turn right!" She ordered. The driver nodded in response.

==

30 minutes later, she reached the apartment building. "Kamsahamnida!". She entered the building and took the stairs. When she reached the third floor, she fumbled in her bag for her keys. She looked for her room. "30...5, AH! Here!" She placed the key in the keyhole and turned it clockwise.

Yunhwa was reading a fashion magazine on her stomach. Her head faced away from the magazine when she heard the door open. She placed feet on the ground and walked towards the door. "Seorin must be here!"

When she saw the door open, "OMO!" Seorin's face was smugded with her make-up, probably because she tried to wipe her tears and when the rain fell, it got worse.

"What happened to you?" Yunhwa came closer to her friend.

"Let me guess...He did not propose, right?" She said. "See, I told you that man would not just propose that easily." Yunhwa lightly chuckled but Seorin remained silent. Instead, Seorin slumped her way to the bathroom.

"What's her problem?" Yunhwa asked to herself.

==

On the next day, Yunhwa and Seorin were strolling around Seoul. Atlhough Seorin wanted to forget everything that happened, she can't. Everywhere they go, she would always see the picture of HIM and her laughing, walking and holding hands together. 

"Care to explain what happened yesterday in great detail?" Yunhwa asked as she was eating her ice cream.

"No thanks. I prefer to keep it to myself."

All of the sudden, Seorin stopped her tracks. She turned to her best friend. "Yunhwa, maybe you should go home now." She told her.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Yunhwa asked. "Nothing. It's just that I want to be alone." Her bestfriend looked confused. " Are you sure?".

"Yes"

"Alright then!" Yunhwa sighed. She held Seorin's hands. "Just call me if you need me, arasso? If you see that jerk, call me! I will tear him to pieces." She 'sliced ' with her finger.  

"Ne!" Seorin happily responded. 

Not long after Yunhwa took the bus, Seorin hid behind a car. 

Seorin and Yunhwa were walking around Seoul when Seorin spotted a familiar figure. She thought it was just one of her illusions whenever the girls passed several places. Few minutes later, Seorin saw the same figure and not just a single figure but two, a male and a female. Then Seorin recalled the male and soon the female. When she realized it...

"Yunhwa, maybe you should go home now."

 

Seorin's POV 

I hid behind a car. I raised my head a bit just to see those figures. My eyes widened. It was Micky and his FIANCE, Ice Princess*

Seeing them happy together reminds me of the time when it was us and it felt bad. I lost my emo-ish mood and decided that I follow these two rascals to all the places they went together. Oh yes, ALL OF THEM! From the biggest area down to the smallest corner. The mall, the park, and worst their house. More like a mansion.

Anyways, it's already night time and my feet are killing me! I have been following them since this afternoon and they came to a restaurant. No, not the same restaurant where-aish! The painful memories are coming back! Aish! This will be a nightmare later! Nevermind but to be honest, it's really heartbreaking, every second stalking them. *grumbles* Looks like I have to eat!

End

 

Seorin turned to the restaurant near her. Unfortunately, there's the couple. "Aigoo, better here than nowhere to eat! Plus I can't take one more step in these heels!" Seorin removed her heels and entered the restaurant. The first thing that caught her eyes was not the couple, or the food but a poster about accepting workers in the restaurant.

"Assistant to the CEO?" She read. 

Her eyes continued to wander to the poster. "Must have good cooking skills, pleasing personality, blah, blah..." She ripped the poster off the wall. She looked at it, "Consider this job taken!" she said with a smirk.

But as she entered the dining area, the smirk was lost. "This place has style!"

Among all the customers, Seorin stood out - as the oddball. The ladies were all dressed in the most elegant, formal, probably expensive dresses and the men were wore their casual yet formal attire...but take that all away, just look at their food!

A tall waiter passed by as Seorin was looking around. "Um, excuse me!" she called to the waiter. "I was wondering where can I apply for this?" she pointed to the poster. "AH! It's over there!" Seorin turned around to see a room named Human Resources Manager.

"Kamsahamnida..." Seorin bowed but raised her head a bit because she wanted to know his name. "Lee Sungyeol" the waiter pointed to his name tag. "Ah! Kamsahamnida, Sungyeol-sshi!"

She faced the couple.

They do look good together. No! Wait!

"If taking this job would see them every night then I will do it!" She pumped her fist into the air. "Aja!" She knocked the door. "Come in!" A manly voice said. Seorin turned the knob and closed the door. When she saw the in-charge, her jaw dropped.

 

"YOU!" She pointed.


Hey, guys! Here's a longer chapter! Well actually it was originally two chapters but I merged it into one. So the next chapter will be posted later so stay tuned!