Confession of a Friend

My Stalking Heart {rewriting ^^}

It was nighttime and Changmin was done with his work . He was about to go home until he recieved a text.
 

From: Sica heart

Oppa, can you come over here? I have something to tell you!
 

I hope it's not about her boyfriend  He drove his car to the bar where they always meet and drink. Usually when Jessica would text something at the middle of the night, it's about her boyfriend or just got drunk... she has tendencies to drunk text people.

When he arrived there he saw Jessica being lonely there at one corner. He went to her. "Aigoo, what's wrong?" Changmin was looking all-worried at her. "Oppaaaa, he cheated on me!" she slurred. Changmin clicked his tongue, she was partly drunk and her make-up is a mess.

"What do you mean?" Changmin asked. "He CHEATED on me!" Jessica ruffled her hair like she was some crazy person. Everyone in the room was looking at her. "Jessica, not here!" He hissed. "Come on. I'll take you home." Changmin tried to carry her but Jessica drank too much. "Oppa, I don't want to! Can you just leave me alone and be miserable?" she hiccuped.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped." Changmin brought her back to her seat.That bastard. "Anyways, how did you find out?" he asked.

"I saw him having a make-out session with another girl! ANOTHER GIRL! When I saw it, he said to me that I'm a y who is a playgirl. He became my boyfriend because I'm just rich until he found another one who's richer." Jessica was already sobbing causing her make-up to smudge again. "Why is it always I end up having a broken heart? Why? Am I that worth cheating? Am I worth being played on? Tell me oppa!"

"Well..."

"I'm such an unlucky person when it comes to love!"

"No, you're not. You're smart, fun to be with and you're beautiful! You are not unlucky. You haven't look around yet and if you do, I'm sure there's that guy you're looking for." Changmin gave her a pat on the back. "Thanks, oppa!" She stood up from her seat and started to walk (more like leaning by the wall to walk). "Oh , Sica be careful!" Changmin assisted her. Sica looked at him "Thanks again, oppa. I knew that you can help me with my problem! This is why I love you." Jessica gave Changmin a big hug. "I hope that I can find someone who's really faithful. Someone who would love me for me, not because I'm rich or pretty."

"But I am faithful!"

"Yes, you are! A faithful... friend! A friend that stood up for me no matter how difficult it is!"

"Yes..." She sees me as a friend? It can't be. "...a faithful friend. Oh!" Jessica collapsed, luckily Changmin caught her in my arms. "Aish, this girl..." He decided to give her a piggyback. With Jessica at his back, Changmin felt like a middle schooler who just got lucky. 

Seeing that Jessica would be too drunk to remember anything the next day, Changmin took this as an opportunity to say a few words. "You know, Jess, you're so naive. Falling for men so easily then later finding out that they only chose you for the money." 

He looked over his shoulder, "How could you not see that? You know I'm getting tired looking after you like this. It's time to look around for someone better. "

Not too far from his view, he saw his car and gently placed Jessica at the passenger seat, never forgetting to place a seatbelt over her. When he started the car, he looked to her,

"I am that guy, Sica. When will you see it?"  

==

Being the best friend he really is, he decided to stay at her house until morning. Don't worry folks, he just slept at the guest room right across hers. Jessica prepares it if ever the worse comes. After making sure that she was practically safe in her apartment, he decide it was time to go home. Soon, Changmin parked his car in front of the house. The funny thing is that he stil lives with his grandmother. Jessica tends to call him a grandma's boy seeing that he always listens to his beloved grandma.

"Halmoni!" Changmin waved as he locked his car door. "Minnie, you're finally home!" She greeted and opened the door. "What took you so long?" 

"Jessica got cheated...again."  

"Again?" Grandmother Shim gave him a smack on the head. "Aigoo! How long are you going to make her suffer, you toad?"

"Halmoni! It hurts... and toad?! I'm your grandson..." Changmin rubbed his head. "What do you mean anyways?" Of course, his grandmother knows, "You've been crushing on her since middle school. But why you're letting her suffer with other men? Should you wait until someone breaks her heart again?"

"I don't know, halmoni. She only sees me as a friend." Changmin said." I was about to confess until she said that I'm a faithful friend. "

"Then why aren't you protecting her as a friend?" Granny Shim questioned. "Be the best friend! Date her!"

"You know she doesn't want me to interfere with her lovelife. She just talks about lovelife when she has problems" He said.

"Not just any problems, love problems. Her heartbreaks. She only tells it to you that means she trusts you." Grandmother Shim added.

"Yes, but..." Changmin just recieved a text. "Hold that thought, grandma."

 

To: Minnie Mouse :)

Oppa I booked a flight to my resthouse.

I hope that I can clear my mind about this.

 

Changmin closed his phone. "Was that Sica?" His granny peered. "I'll bet she just realized that you're the guy for her!" she prodded her elbow lightly on his chest.

"Aniyo...Sica will be going somewhere halmoni!" Changmin gave his granny a pout " Ottoke?"

"Just tell her how you feel tomorrow morning before she leaves for the airport!" She said. "Coming from you, it sounds easy... but I'm scared..."  He gave again another pout.

"Scared of what?" She asked. "Scared that after I confess, she'll think I'm joking and if I said it was true then she'll leave me..."

"If that's what you think, then out of all the smartest you are the dumbest!"

"Halmoni~!" Changmin squealed.  

"So, what's to be scared of? If you really love her then confess! If she can't accept these feelings, then it's her loss! Remember that, Minnie!"

"Thanks halmoni!" Changmin hugged his granny tight

"Minnie, can't....breath!"

"Mianhae!" Changmin broke free from the hug.

"It's okay. Now go get some more sleep. I'll wake you up when breakfast's ready." Granny slapped his lightly.

"NE!" Changmin saluted her grandma.

"Kids nowadays!" Grandmother Shim chuckled.