She hurts him...again

My Stalking Heart {rewriting ^^}

The flight Junsu booked was in Seoul International Airport. As usual, the waiting time before each flight is pretty long. Changmin waited for his flight to be announced. "They should announce it soon. It's been like 30 minutes." 

"All passengers for Flight Number 02889, please proceed to platform A for your flight." Changmin stood up from his seat, carried his bag and walked towards platform A.

On the other side, a girl wearing a neon pink wig with dark shades and out-of-this-world accessories walked towards the same platform. She fished her *handphone from her bag. She opened it and read, "30 text messages and 10 missed calls from bestie... Oh well!" And she placed the phone back to her bag. "Sorry bestie but I have to see him and make sure that he'll really regret it!"

Her phone rang again. She took out her phone.

  Unknown message

She read it out loud. "Good morning Ms. Lee! This is Mr. Kim, I trust that you are boarding a plane now to Jeju Island. Once you've arrived, go to S Hotel. Go to the reception and tell that Kim Junsu sent you. They will give you a room number and your key. I'll call you about your new job by 11 am sharp and you will meet your new boss. Congratulations once again."

"Ey, so many instructions..." she muttered, "How about we start first with number one? Board the plane!" She took her luggages and went to the gate where the plane was waiting.

 ==

"Changmin, I have sent a text to your new secretary. She will be at the S Hotel, in her room, waiting for instructions from us.

"I trust that you found the right one this time. Not like that chatterbox last time. "

"No worries. You'll be able to see those restaurants as planned."

"Good."

 

Both people boarded the same plane. He took the business class while she took the economic class. The flight to Jeju Island was really short, probably about 45 minutes. During the trip, Changmin ordered almost everything just to feed himself [food!]. Of course being the critic he was, he gave comments as to how the staff can improve.

==

"We are now landing to Jeju Island. Thank you for flying with us at Seoul International Airport!" the pilot said. Changmin looked at his window and saw the wonderful view of the Island.

The plane finally landed. The stewardess started to guide the passengers towards the exit. As soon as Changmin stepped out of the plane, he took a big deep breath and exhaled. "Ah! It's really nice here!" He went down and started to call his secretary.

"Hyung! What's the room number again?" He said as he was going to the baggage counter to grab his bag. He bumped to the girl with neon pink wig.

"Sorry!" Both exclaimed and the girl as she went off with her bag. 

Changmin still waited for his hyung's reply. "Hyung!"

"Ah, Changmin-ah! Mianhae! I was talking to the person you recently hired." Junsu quickly replied.

"Ah geurae!" Changmin simply nodded in agreement.

 

After 2 minutes of instruction, Changmin made it to the hotel. It was a resort owned by his family and offers the best hotel services in Korea. "It's good to be back!" he exclaimed

He proceeded at the reception center and asked for his room number. "Shim-sajangnim! Welcome back! Here let me assist you!" the butler carried his bag and opened the elevator for Changmin.

"Sajangnim! What floor?" He asked.

Changmin looked at his key card. "Room Number 328! So that is the third floor."

A couple more minutes left and he was already in his room.  

Instead of taking a shower after the long trip, he opened his bag and took out his foldable mini telescope and placed it on the window. He closed one eye and looked into the telescope. He moved the telescope several times to get the view he wanted. "Aha! Gotcha!" He grinned.

 

Not long after that, the girl with pink neon wig entered the room. The man shouted in a high note. "AAHHH! What are you doing here? Can't you see this is MY ROOM?!" He furiously said.

The girl couldn't help but laugh." Excuse me, ahjussi but this here is MY ROOM!" She said as she fished out the same key card as Changmin and flashed it on his face.

"A-ahjussi?!" Changmin stepped towards the girl, took the card from the girl's small hands and raised it high on the air. Because of the man's incredible height, the girl could't help but to jump as high as she could to get the key card. "YAH YAH YAH! That's-MINE! G-et y-our o-wn!"

"Never!"

The girl gritted her teeth and kick him on the special part. "Ugh!!" Changmin fell to his knees and lay down on the floor while he still holds the sore part. 

"Hmph! Serves you right to get my card!" The girl walked passed Changmin and started to unpack her things. All of the sudden, someone knocked on the door. The girl stopped what she was doing and headed straight for the door. 

When the door opened, Junsu came in, "Oh Ms. Lee, you arrived, that's weird..."

"May I come in?"

"Sure not a problem" She stepped aside to give way. All of a sudden, Junsu shouted, "CHANGMIN-AH!!" He ran to his dongsaeng and asked if he is alright. "NO, I'm not!" Changmin hissed. "Aigoo~ Here, I'll carry you." Junsu lifted Changmin off the the floor.

Junsu looked at the girl, "Are you the one who did this?"

"Yeah why?" The girl proudly asked. "This is MY ROOM, and why is he here?!" she replied.

Junsu rolled his eyes as he tried to carry Changmin to his bedroom.

After he entered the bedroom, he informed her, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR NEW BOSS?!"

The girl went pale as if her soul left her body. My new boss?!


*in Korea, they call it handphone instead of cellphone

YAY! I'm finally done with the 10th chapter! The girl now regrets hurting Changmin!
BUAHAHAHA! Anyways, here's where the fun begins so stay tuned! ^_^
Comment and subscribe!
LOVE YOU ALL!