Chapter 2

Brothers Conflict

Everyone stayed silent for a minute until Chanyeol broke it, "You know him Kai?"

"Y-yeah he's from my school other than that he's also in my class." Kai answered.

"Chanyeol did you forget to inform Kai about this?" Baekhyun asked in frustration.

"Must've slipped my mind." Chanyeol replied.

"Well Tao's here now so let's gather the others and introduce ourselves."

The brothers began to gather as they got their calls but some were too busy to go. But Tao could see most of them, there were nine of his new brothers present. They all stared at Tao for a while so he got uncomfortable.

"Are you surprised that the amount of siblings increased?" Kris smiled.

"A-ah no, I-I'm just surprised Kai is here." Tao stuttered.

"Well it doesn't matter, I'll never accept you as my brother." Kai said coldly.

"Kai, don't be rude. Anyway I'm Luhan, the second oldest and I'm 28 years old. I'm a lawyer, even though I have a young face. I seriously kick at the court."

"You know me already. I'm Xiumin and I'm 29 years old."

"I'm Kris the third oldest and I'm 27. I work at a host club but I do enjoy basketball."

"Lay, I'm the fifth oldest. I'm 25."

"You know me and Chanyeol, we're 22 years old."

"I'm Kyungsoo but people call me D.O, I'm 21."

"And I'm Sehun, hello again. I'm 14."

They all introduced tthemselves to Tao and he took time to register their names. Kai scoffed and left the room, leaving the others with Tao. Tao was upset because he didn't know why Kai was so mean to him. He started to tear up but Chanyeol frantically tried to cheer him up by putting on the T.V but when he did the T.V bursted with music. Tao looked up to see one of his favourite singers. The idols name was Chen, his voice is so angelic and he was handsome. Tao smiled a little when he heard his voice but his expression cahnged when he heard Kris talk.

"Ah, Chen sure is doing well." Kris smiled.

"Eh?" Tao asked confused.

"Oh you didn't know? Chen is one of our brothers. His real name is Jongdae." Xiumin explained.

"Really? I-I didn't know." Tao blushed.

The boys laughed at Tao's cuteness and happily accepted him into the family. Meanwhile Fang was watching everything unfold on Tao's shoulder. He growled at each brother. The boys were a little weirded out by the creatures attitude. Tao assured them that Fang was safe but then he started to feel dizzy. He nearly collapsed onto the table if it weren't for his quick reflexes. He started to breathe heavily and his body felt like it was on fire.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Sehun asked.

"I'm fine, just alittle dizzy." Tao replied.

Xiumin rushed to his side and placed his hand onto his forehead.

"You're burning up, Kris carry him into his room." Xiumin ordered.

Kris nodded and picked Tao up in bridal style. Everyone followed, feeling worried for their new brother. Kris slowly put Tao onto his bed and let Xiumin check up on him. They all sighed in relief when they heard from Xiumin that he would be alright. Then Xiumin ordered everyone to leave so Tao could rest in peace. Thay all left and bid goodnight to Tao.

Tao's P.O.V

All of them are so nice but why is Kai so cold to me? Did I do something wrong?

These questions kept going around in my head. We've been in the same class since middle school and we never really talked. Maybe he's shy. I was about to go to sleep until Fang jumped onto the bed and told me to go take bath first. I thought taking a bath was a great idea, so I slowly rose from the bed, grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I was humming one of my favourite songs as I walked down the hallway but I wish I knocked on the bathroom door first. Because when I entered, I saw one of my older brothers in the bathroom and it was none other than Kris and he was half . I screamed in embarrassment and covered my eyes. I knew Kris was frantically looking for his clothes due to the loud crashes then he started apologising.

"I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED!" I yelled.

"TAO WAIT!" Kris shouted after me but it was too late I ran from his sight.

The blush on my face did not fade as the man's body was still imprinted in his mind. When I was about to go back to my room I heard voices coming from down stairs. I peeked over and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I listened closely to their conversation but blushed on what they were saying.

"We can't do this..." Baekhyun whispered.

"It's alright no one will know." Chanyeol smirked.

Chanyeol eloped Baekhyun into a hug and I started to blush more. I was interrupted when he heard Kris's voice.

"Tao are you alright?" he asked.

"U-um, I-I-I..." I couldn't form any words but I managed to eep when Chanyeol and Baekhyun appeared. The stood side by side and I accidently blurted out my words, "I-I SUPPORT YOUR RELATIONSHIP!"

No one's P.O.V

All three boys were surprised but then Chanyeol started to understand the situation. He smirked and put his arms around Baekhyuns shoulder.

"Ah~ we've been found out."

"Eh?"

"You see Baekhyun and I are in a relationship. We love each other so don't tell." Chanyeol smiled and pretended to kiss Baekhyun.

"EH?! A-ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Kris exclaimed.

Tao was blushing even harder and once again said, "I SUPPORT YOUR RELATIONSHIP!" With that he ran out of the room but stopped when he heard Chanyeol laughing, "HAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS PRICELESS! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" Both Kris and Tao stared at him with confusion. Chanyeol noticed and told the truth, "Tao what you heard were lines. Baekhyun and I are voice actors." Tao blushed at his mistake and Kris grumbled. Chanyeol smiled but stopped when Baekhyun hit him in the head.

"Don't bully him. Tao why don't you take a bath and go to sleep? You have school tomorrow so you need your rest." Baekhyun said.

"Alright. Goodnight." Tao bid goodnight to his brothers and ran to the bathroom. He shut the door and let out a big sigh. Today has been eventful for him and he was hopeing to have a nice warm bath. Tao looked outside the window and saw the moon shining brightly with the stars scattered next to it.

"This is only the beginning."