Chapter 4

Brothers Conflict

Tao's P.O.V

Why would he say somthing so cruel? Did I upset him? Am I a bad brother? All these thoughts are running through my head after I heard what Kris said, "Why would I like him? He seems like an annoying brat that won't shut up. Maybe a little clingly and a crybaby. I would feel sorry for the one who ever dated him." I started to tear up again but stopped when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I tried to make a run for it but I was stopped when a hand grabbed my wrist. I tried to wriggle out of it but the voice that spoke made me look up.

"Tao..." The voice belonged to Kris and he looked awful. I once again tried to escape but Kris prevented me from doing so. Then I smelt a strong stench from Kris, "Kris...are you drunk?" I asked. Before I could get answer from him he leaned  forward to my surprise. I went to step back but it was too late, his lips landed on mine and he felt warm. My eyes widened in shock and because of his weight we fell back still kissing. The kiss was then broken when Baekhyun and Chanyeol appeared and peeled Kris off of me.

"You alright?" Chanyeol asked.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked after.

I looked at the twins and was afraid to answer them fearing they might hurt Kris when they heard what he done.

"Nothing." I lied, "He felt dizzy and accidently fell on me, that's all."

"Really? Alright. Go to bed, it's pretty late." Chanyeol shooed me away and reluctantly complied.

As I walked I touch my lips still feeling Kris's lips on mine, Why didn't I push him off?


No one's P.O.V -next day-

"Tao, what's wrong?" Fang asked.

"Nothing Fang, why don't we go to a media store? I heard the boys liked music." Tao suggested.

"Tao, lately you've been ignoring me." Fang pouted.

Tao looked down to the little panda and smiled, he picked the panda up and gave him a warm hug, "Fang you're my best friend in the world. Nothing can replace you in my heart. How about I buy you some bamboo's for the times I've been ignoring you?" Tao smiled. Fang began to jump in happiness and quickly climbed into Tao's bag. Tao laughed at the little panda's enthusiam, he was really happy.

Later after that they left the apartment and headed to the closest cd store. When they entered one they never expected to find Chen in his disguise. The boy turned around and was surprised also but smirked later, "Hey, buy this for me." Chen ordered. Tao was a little confused but rushed to the counter and quickly paid for it. When he was about to give it to Chen, the boy had already disappeared, "Hey where did he go?" Fang asked. Tao shrugged and put the CD into his bag and bought some others for the rest of his brothers. When he finished he quickly rushed home.


-Home-

As Tao got home he found Chen on the couch listening to music. Chen noticed the present and smirked once again. He got up and stood in front of Tao then put out his hand, "Give me the CD." he commanded. Tao quickly grabbed the CD from his bag and placed it in Chen's hands. Feeling satisfied, Tao turned to leave but was stopped by Chen. He felt Chen come towards his ear and heard him whisper, "I'm going to give you you're punishment later in your room." Tao felt scared and gulped fearing what the boy had in mind,

While they walked to the room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were speaking to someone on the phone.

"Are you going to make it?"

"Don't worry, I cleared my schedule so I'm free."

"Alright, see you at the wedding, Suho."