Chapter 6

Brothers Conflict

Tao's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat up slowly and let out a big yawn. I opened my eyes slowly but screamed when my vision finally came to me. In front of me was none other then Chen who was smirking at me. I backed up on my bed and holding back a yell for Xiumin. Chen moved closer to me so I shut my eyes waiting for hime to do something but all I felt was a warm feeling from my forehead. I felt Chen move back so I opened my eyes to see him smiling warmly.

"I want to apologise for last night. Hope you can forgive me, little panda." He smiled.

I stared at in shock and I was about to reply but Kris came into the room and dragged the superstar out of the room. I could hear Chen screaming for the elder to let go. Fang came in after them and rested on my knees looking at me with worry. I pat him to assure him I was alright. When I got up to change Chanyeol came bursting in and gave a big hug.

"Good morning Tao~" He said happily.

"O-oh, good morning Chanyeol hyung." I stuttered.

Chanyeol let go and told me breakfast was ready so I got change super quick. Once I finished I followed Chanyeol who was waiting out the door to the dining room. Once we sat down, I notice that some of the boys were glaring at Chen who was pretty ,uch ignoring them. I ate in silence and was also hoping that they wouldn't fight. Kai got up quickly and left the room. I got up quickly as well and tried to catch up to him. We were siblings so it's natural for us to walk together. Before I could leave completely I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned to see who grabbed to notice that it was Chen who grabbed me.

"See you later, Little Panda." He grinned.

I looked at him confused but then I heard Kai yell for me to hurry up so I got my wrist out of Chen's hold and followed after Kai. We once again walked in silence but it soon ended when Kai finally talked to me.

"Be careful around Chen. That fool is nothing but trouble." He warned.

"But he apologised to me this morning? I think he's nice." I said confused.

"I know what he did last night and don't try to defend him. Other then Kris he kissed you on purpose." Kai glared.

My face turned red from embarrassment and walked faster then Kai. I heard him say to wait for him but I didn't slow down. Once I rounded the corner I saw a huge crowd forming in front of the school. I turned towards Kai to see he had a look of horror on his face. I was a bit confused with his expression but shrugged off. I walked towards the crowd so I could see what the fuss was about. Once I did I saw a black limo, when I was about to look closer Kai grabbed me and dragged me towards the school building.

"Ka-Kai what are you doing?" I asked.

"We need to go fast before-" He was cut off by a familiar voice, "Now now Kai, is that anyway to treat your brother." We turned towards the intruder and both of our eyes widened.

"Yo, starting today I'm attending your school."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, CHEN?!" Kai yelled.

The person was none other then Chen who was laughing at Kai's reaction. I sighed and knew this was going to be a long day.


Yeah, I made Chen a little younger but who can argue. The boy already looks young so who can argue. I watched a bit of Brothers Conflict and I notice the one who sings goes to the school so I had to make Chen younger.

Update soon.