Chapter 5

Brothers Conflict

Tao's P.O.V

I followed Chen to my room and once we entered Chen locked the door. I was a little shocked at that action and I was frantically searching for Fang for help but I remembered I left him in bag. Chen started to walk towards me and started to back away but then i fell backwards on my bed and Chen fell on top of me straddling me and held my hands to the side of the bed. He smirked at me and leaned towards my ear and whispered, "You're so cute and innocent, shall I take that away?" My eyes widened at that speech  so I tried to call the others but then I was silenced. Chen used his mouth to silence me. I couldn't think at that moment when he kissed me and didn't even feel him moving away smirking. He leaned down once again to kiss my neck but the he was suddenly pulled off by Kris.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"Damn you Kris, you ruined my fun." Chen snarled at Kris.

"Shut up. Tao why don't you go to Sehun and hang out with him for a while." Said Kris.

I nodded and ran out the room leaving tge two to talk.

No one's P.O.V (still with Chen and Kris)

"What the hell were you thinking Chen?" Kris glared.

"None of your buisness Kris." Chen replied.

"If it were Xiumin he would have killed you." Kris warned.

"My life not yours. If that's all, I'll be leaving."

Chen got up from the floor and left the room leaving Kris to glare at his back. When Chen knew he was at a good distance he smirked and started to look back at the memories he had at that moment with Tao. 'He's mine' He continued to walk down the hall and went straight to his room.

Meanwhile Tao was on the floor in the living room remembering that moment. 'That was the second time I was kissed and by own brother. Mama what's wrong with these boys? I don't understand them?!' Tao thought in his head. From afar Chanyeol and Baekhyun were watching him. "2 kisses down, 9 to go." They both said in unison.


I know it's short but I'm writing this during a party and it's quite embarrassing writing this kind of stuff during a party. So don't hate me for making a short chapter.