Chapter 1

Brothers Conflict

Hi, my name is Fang. I'm a young baby panda and my owner is named Huang Zitao but he like to be called Tao. My master can understand me but others can't. I love him and I protect from big bad wolves. My master is beautiful, he has wonderful blonde hair, exotic but cute eyes and he has a smile of an angel. I must protect him or who knows what wolves would do to him.

"Fang~where are you? It's time to go." I heard my master call.

AH! I almost forgot, my masters mother has recently gotten engage with a man. He was asked by his mother to live with the man's sons. Tao easily agreed since he is the only child in his family and he would happily love to meet his new brothers but I wasn't excited. The sons of that man are probably planning to eat my master but I won't allow it, no one touches my master.

"I'm in here." I signalled.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm just warming up so I can protect you from those wolves." I stated.

Tao laughed and picked me up, giving me a soft kiss on the forehead, "Don't worry, I bet they are nice." he smiled. I scoffed and sat on his shoulders. Tao grabbed his back pack and left the house. The wasn't that far so it was about a 20 minute walk. Tao was silently singing to himself while I looked aroung the area. I never get out of the house much since Tao has school during the week days so I usually just laze around the house. I nearly fell asleep until Tao told me that we arrived at the place. Their were two people standing in the front one was quite cute while the other looked really manly.

"We carried your stuff to your room. So do not worry about your luggage." The cute one said.

"Oh, tha-thank you." Tao smiled.

"I'm Xiumin, the eldest brother and this is Sehun, the youngest. He's quite manly." The one named Xiumin smiled.

"Nice to meet you hyung." Sehun said happily.

Tao nodded and greeted them back. The two boys left to do something and Tao and I were alone.

"Eh? They live in a apartment?" I said confused.

"Yeah, they live on the first floor, the EXO residence." Tao answered.

We walked in the building and I jumped off of Tao's shoulder. I looked around and was in shock. The place was huge and beautiful, masters mothers fiance must be loaded. As I looked around I didn't notice Tao leaving, I gasped and ran after him but I was too late since the elevator door closed. I went to look for stairs and luckily I found one. I ran up the stairs as quick as I can when I made it to the top I heard voices. I stopped and hid behind a plant. I peeked past the plant and saw two boys. One was really tall, he had short red hair, eyes like a predator but he was very handsome. The other was a bit shorter than the tall one, he had brown hair, gentle eyes and he looked like a prince. Both men were walking along the hall with some groceries in their hands. I stayed behind the pot but stiffened when the tall one stopped and looked at the plant that I was hiding behind.

"Kris, What's wrong?" The short one asked.

"I think I saw something." the one named Kris said.

"Really? What is it?"

"I don't know Lay but I'll check." Kris got on his knees and looked past the plant. I yelped when he found me and he picked me up.

"A panda?" Kris said confusedly.

"How did it get here?" Lay asked.

"Who knows?"

"We'll ask the others."

When Kris said others I realised these two were one of Tao's brothers, "YOU TWO ARE ONE OF THE SCUMS! LET ME GO OR ELSE I'LL BITE!" I shouted but I knew they just came out in growls.

"I think it wants you to put it down." Lay said.

Kris nodded and set me down on the floor but as he did that I ran off, leaving the confused brothers behind. I managed to escape and I just made it to the apartment where those guys were staying. The was really big so it might be hard to find Tao but then I heard a soft gasp. I ran over to the edge of the balcony and looked down to see some guy hugging Tao. My blood boiled and jumped down yelling, "LET GO OF TAO!!!" But as I jumped another boy popped out and punched the other. I landed on Tao's shoulder and looked at them with bewilderment.

"Idiot, you shouldn't do that to people. What if you scare them?"

"Sorry but he was just so cute I couldn't help it."

"Um..."

The two boys turned to me and Tao. Tao blushed and introduced himself, "Um, my name is Huang Zitao. I'll be living here for now on."

"Ah! So you're our new brother. My name is Baekhyun and this is my younger twin brother."

"CHANYEOL!" The tall one shouted.

Tao smiled at them and the twon boys blushed a little. Then another popped in looking a bit angry, "Oi what's with the noi-AH!" Tao looked up and his eyes widened, "Kai?" The one named Kai ran down the stairs and stood in front of Tao asking why he was here. Tao laughed nervously and replied with a simple answer.

"I'm your new brother."


I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

I had exams and things were quite busy but I managed to fit this in so please like it.