Chapter 2

The Day That Changed Everything

      

                                              tumblrm3xzy3d9rk1rt8p52.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________

      Why would Luhan want to meet at our special place? We have not been there in two years! There must be something wrong!

______________________________________________________________________________

Tao woke up to the sound of his alarm. He opened his eyes, turned off the alarm and got out of bed. He then sleepily walked into the bathroom took a shower, got dressed and walked downstairs. Once he got to the bottom of the steps he headed towards the kitchen to have breakfast. When he walked into the kitchen he was surprised to see a lady that he had never seen before. The lady was tall, she had black hair that had been carefully made into a perfect bun, the lady although not facing Tao seemed to be old. The lady had an apron that was tied around her neck and waist and it looked like she was cooking something.

      Wow that smells delicious!

      "Good morning master Tao." The lady said without even turning aroung to look at Tao.

Tao felt chills run through his entire back as the lady spoke those words to him.

     How did she know I was there? How does she know my name? Who is she?

Tao asked himself after having heard the unknown lady's statement.

      "Um. . .Good morning . . . Not to be rude or anything but who are you?"Tao asked the lady that he had never seen before.

      "My name is Mrs. Honim and I am the maid your mother hired. How do you like your eggs master Tao?" 

      "Oh...ok. However is fine it doesn't really matter to me, and you can just call me Tao. You don't need to call me master or anything like that." Tao said not liking have been called master.

      "So I will just make the eggs scrambled if thats ok with you master Tao." She said with a different tone on the word master.

Tao just sighed and sat back down to eat his breakfast. As soon as he sat down Mrs. Honim turned around and set a delisious looking plate down right in front of him. Tao stared at the plate of food, not usrd to anyone making food for him.

      "The food won't bite." Mrs. Honim said to Tao eeger for the young man to taste her food.

After hearing what the lady had said Tao  grabbedthe fork and picked up a piece of the egg that seemed to have been cooked to perfection. Tao put it into his resdy mouth and he could feel the amazing taste spread across his taste buds in an explosion of taste. After having tasted how great the first bite was he made no hesitation to gobble down the rest of the delicious food. Once he was finished with his food he looked to the right and saw a tray with food on it.

      "Is that for my mother?" Tao paused before saying "If it is can you tell her I said hi."

Mrs. Honim just nodded her head, picked up the tray and headed for the stairs. Tao continued to look at her until she was out of view. He He had not seen his mother in a really long time since she stayed in her room all day. Tao then got off the stool, at the island, and made his way to the sink. Once he got there he put the dishes there and went to brush his teeth.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry i have not put up a chapter i have been very busy

sorry for any mistakes i wrote this in a rush

thank you for reading and please subscribe