Chapter 5

The Day That Changed Everything

                              199179_506724712675631_750298721_n.jpg?w

______________________________________________________________________________________

      "You're welcome!" the guy said after a few minutes with a really happy tone hoping to make the other guy feel a little bit better.

______________________________________________________________________________________

After school was over Tao walked out of the room and went to his locker. After getting what he needed from his locker he headed outside to wait for Luhan by a tree that was far (it is not really that far it is like far but close it is kind of hard to explain) from the entrance to the school and the growing crowd of students ready to go home. Tao was leaning against the tree with the photo in his hand deep in thought about were his father was and what he was doing. Then he heard a familiar voice that broke him out of his trance.

      "Hey are you ok?" The voice said in a worried tone.

Tao was a bit startled at hearing a voice when he was deep in thought and imediatly looked up from the picture he had in his hand and looked to see the same guy from before.

      "Um....Yeah." Tao said after recovering from the shock and trying to sound chearful.

      "Are you sure? You seem kind of sad." He said to the black haired teenager.

      "Yeah I'm fine thank you. My name is Tao by the way." Tao said desperately trying to change the subject.

      "Nice to meet you, Tao. My name is Kris. Oh and sorry about earlier today I was in a really bad mood." Kris said while smiling at Tao. "Well I should get going, I have to get home. See ya." He said as he ran off.

Tao watched him leave and then returned to looking at the photo of his dad, but this time instead of going deep into thought about his dad the only person that he could think of was Kris. The only thing that pulled him out of his thought was that he remembered that he had to look for Luhan because he had needed to talk to him about something important. Then Tao started to serch the crowd for his best friend and after a while he found him. Tao put the picture of his father in his pocket and approached Luhan.

      "Hey." Tao said once they had both reached each other " So you said that you needed to talk to me about something."

      "Yes but I think we should wait until we get to our special place." Luhan told Tao.

      "Ok." Tao said as they both started their walk to their special place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ok so sorry it took so long but here it is as promised

i hope you enjoyed this chapter

please subscribe and comment