Chapter 4

The Day That Changed Everything

                         892e2435gw1drxacqvf02j.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh yeah!" Tao said as he got what he needed from his locker and they walked their separate directions heading of to class.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When Tao walked into his 9th period class he went and sat down without even looking at anyone, like usual. Almost as soon as he sat down in his chair he then felt a tap on his right shoulder. At fist Tao just ignored the annoying tap and just stared strait ahead at the blank board, in his study hall. Afer a while the tapping continued and Tao turned around to see who was tapping him on the shoulder and was very surprised to find himeself staring right at the guy who had bumped into him earlier when he was at his locker. Tao was still angry at what hapened before and the constant tapping.

      "What do you want?" Tao said failling to hide his anger towards the tall blonde.

     "Well someone has anger issues!" The guy said while laughing.

Tao was furious but was really trying to hide his anger and keep his cool.

      " Anyway," the man said after he had finished laughing " I just thought that you might want want this. You droped it ." the guy said while holding out a photo of Tao and his dad.

      "Oh...thank you." Tao said with a sadness visible on his face.

      "You're welcome!" the guy said after a few minutes with a really happy tone hoping to make the other guy feel a bit better.                                   

________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry that this chapter is so short but hey on the bright side since it is so short i will put up another chapter today

yay double update

thankyou to all of those people who have subscribed 

please leave a comment and i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter