Chapter 1

The Day That Changed Everything

                                                    tumblr_mtip9inCOX1se65j4o1_400.jpg

 

 

sorry about the blury pic X(

just thought i should tell you guys anything in this color are Tao's thoughts

________________________________________________________________________________________

The tall black haired male was punching out all of his troubles on the light grey punching bag attached to the gym's cealing. He punched and punched until it was 8:00, this was something usual for the guy. He walked over to the men's locker changing room and opened the locker that was assigned to him. Once he got it open he took out his belongings, closed the locker and walked out of the room. As he was walking towards the door of the gym, he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

      "Tao" the voice said. "Tao wait up!" this time the voice was right behind him.

Tao then turned around to see his best friend since childhood.

      "Oh. Hey Luhan!" Tao said to his very close friend.

      "I was windering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow." Luhan said with a smile on his face.

      "After school?" Tao said as he saw Luhan nod. "Sure! Were do you want to go?" Tao asked.

      "Our special place" was all he said as he walked out the door not leaving any room for questions.

Tao decided it would be better till he got home to start asking himeself questions. Tao then walked out of the gym, got into his black car, and drove home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Once he got home he threw his bag on the red sofa. He then went upstairs to one of the few rooms that were still used in the large house, his bedroom. He walked over to his bed and sat down. Then he took out his phone and checked to see the time, it was now 9:10. Tao pluged his phone to the charger connected to the wall and the went to go take a shower. 

After Tao was done with his shower, he came back into his bedroom wearing some black pj's filled with skulls. He turned of the lights and closed the door. Once under the covers of his queen sized bed he stared at the ceiling.

      Why would Luhan want to meet at our special place? We have not been there in two years! Something must be wrong!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!!!!!!

ok so i just want so say two things

1) this is my first fanfic so sorry for any mistakes i am also sorry if the story is bad. i can't write XD

2) sorry for not having put this up earlier i wanted to wait until finals were over

YAY i am done with school (for the year)