08

Young Wolves...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Stay away...   

You just woke up from a very long sleep, you looked to your right side and you see Kris reading a book, you look closely at the book it was a baby book "How to care for baby and Mother". A small smile appeared on your face. 

"You're awake... Do you want food??" 

You nodded your head. "I want you to kiss me.... And the baby want Chips" you said smiling at Kris. 

Kris came closer to you very slowly, now his face was inches from your face, you started biting your lip just wanting Kris to hurry up and kiss you. Finally when his lips touched you lips you felt a buss making the kiss become more heated... Then slowly he moved away now he was starring into your eyes.  

"Kris... Baby want chips now" you said in a cute way and quickly kissed Kris on the lips. 

{Night time}  

You were in the hall way about to walk into the boys room for a movie night, you were really excited because it gave you chance to meet Kris's sister who they found yesterday..... You were happy that Kris could be with his family. Anyway you were about to knock on the door when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around and found a handsome face near yours. 

"Hi Suho" You haven't spoken to Suho for a while after that dream you had about him killing your baby.  

"Hey Chole I was just wondering if you wanted a chat.... We haven't spoken for ages" Suho said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter