04

Young Wolves...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: New pack... 

You and Kris made your way near the sport shop, where you could see Amber waiting for you and Kris, after that bad dream you didn't feel like meeting new people. But on the other hand it could take your mind off it all. 

"Hey Chole! Let's go" Amber said while grabbing my hand. Kris just laughed at you but he was happy that his sister took a shine to you. 

You follow Amber out of the store and near a street after 10 minutes or so you and Kris saw a house but the thing that shocked you was it was the most normal looking house ever. You would never think a wolf pack would live there because they were so close to humans. 

"And this is what I call home" Amber said while pointing at the most normal looking house ever.  

Amber led the way into the house which was yet again very normal until me and Kris walk in to 4 girls dancing in the living room but quickly stop when they see Amber, you and Kris walk in the room. 

"So this Sulli, Luna and Victoria" Amber sai while pointing at each one. 

"Amber is that your brother!" Sulli said with an a shocked expression on her face. "Oh he's good look" she carried on saying. Making you feel a little worried that she might take Kris away from you.  

"Too bad he's already been taken by Chole" Amber said while looking at you. 

"Do you know what your child is!?" Victoria asked. 

"No I don't want to know." You said, at this point everyone rushed towards me, just to take a look at my little baby bump. 

Then a girl walked into the room, she took a look at you but she seemed to stared at you, it was like she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter