018

Young Wolves...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

I'm going to write in first person now.... And is going be Chloe's POV  

 

 Chapter 18: please remember me..... Please  

we walked into the house me and Kris, both not saying a word, I followed him until he stoped at a wooden door. I was about to walk in to the room, when Kris put his arm in the way to block me. He was staring at me his eyes looked like tears were about to flow out of them. I kind of felt sorry for him but I don't know why. He's just a kid from my school. 

"Do you remember me... Chloe" he said. 

"Yeah you are the kid who was staring at me in the dinner hall" I said trying to push pass him. But failed. 

Kris slowly dropped his hand. 

Have I done something wrong? 

"I'll make you hot dogs... That's your favourite meal right?" Kris said in a deep voice. And slowly walked away.

How did he know that? 

But I couldn't help but wonder why he looked so sad... I don't know why because I never talked to him before. We barely see each other.... That could be...I am a outkask. But for some weird reason everythime he's around me I feel like I know him but I don't. 

Kris's POV  

I didn't realises that it was going to be so hard, I have to start at the begin and make everything right. I wish she could just remember me. Everyday I have to make her love me. Everyday I have to stop all the bad things so we can be happy. Everyday I have to make her remember me. People don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter