05

Young Wolves...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: New Beginnings.... 

"Have this" Mum said while pouring the new liquid in to your mouth. "This will make your baby fall into a deep sleep." Mom carried on saying. 

You nodded your head and took the bottle and put it in your bag. Kris grabbed your suit case and put it in the car, you, Amber and Krystal were waiting for Luhan and Suho. After 10 minutes both Suho and Luhan came down stairs with their suit cases. 

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" You said. 

"Sorry I thought I lost my passport" Luhan said while blushing. 

{In Canada} 

"Kris I will stay in a room with Amber and Krystal" You said while hugging him. 

"Do you have too?? Stay with me I want to look after you and our baby." Kris said while kissing your neck. 

"I will be okay with the girls" you said. 

"Okay I love you" Kris said. 

"I love you too" you said and walked in the hotel room. 

You didn't know Luhan was there listening and watching everything you just said. "I wish she said that to me,I've all ways loved her." Luhan thought to hisself. 

Flashbacks:

"Kris" I shouted he came running to me he was topless by the way his lean, tone body make me blush and made me look away. I gave him a sheet of paper it was a drawing of Kris which I did.

"Its goods babe thanks" Kris said while kissing my lips.  

 

"Is that my hoodie" it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter