022 {The End}

Young Wolves...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Chapter 22- The Future  

 

~7 Years Later~ 

After me and Kris left my family again, everything started to change, everything became so clear. Kris and I travelled to Jeju Island where we knew nobody and we lived in the middle of the woods. It so beautiful and peaceful here I could happily die here. The first year me and Kris started to build a house (a life) together, we would go on dinner dates, walk alongside the sea, go hiking, we fall in love with each other again. Me and Kris re-did our wedding vow, the thrid year I gave birth to my babies Jake and Lou- Anna, they've just started school. I became a artist sometimes I would paint pictures of Kris, Jake and Lou-Anna when they are asleep in wolf form. I know this might sound crazy but I'm happy that all the bad things happened because it has lead me into such a beautiful life, I've realised me and Kris have been through a lot we have time travelled I have nearly Killed myself for him. But in the end it was worth it.

Now I'm laying in a field with my eyes close, just thinking about life and how happy I am, I can hear Jake and Lou-Anna playing I'm happy that they are happy after all the harm I've put them through. I feel someone kiss my neck, I knew it was Kris I slowly opened my eyes, I turned my head to the right side, I see Kris smiling at me I smile back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter