The Fact

RedRoses [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST LISTEN: B2ST "The Fact"

Kara

The daylight was blocked out by the heavy, thick layers of curtains that lined the windows. It was a sunny day outside, but on the inside it was a completely different story. 

The fall was soon progressing into winter, and the once-lively streets were more and more deserted as people stayed indoors and headed home early. The trees had begun to appear bare, and the roses in the garden had begun to shrivel up and wither. However, there was still brightness brought about on sunny days, and as the sun peeked out that day, children had returned to the parks and playgrounds, their youthful voices drowning the silence and replacing the heavy atmosphere with cheerfulness only children could possess.

But there were no children in the house. Nor were there any rays of hope. Sparks. Instead, it was darkness. Whether or not the sun came, they would not know. For they lived each and every single day in the silence, in the solitary of their home. 

The only sound heard were the maids that shuffled about, and the occasional clank of cutlery at the table. But slowly, life was beginning to resume, people were learning to get on with losses.

But not everyone.

For in the room on the second floor, it remained lifeless. No sound heard, save for the endless cries and pleas occasionally. 

He held out a spoon for her, filled with the smallest amount of rice. It was like feeding a child, holding out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter