Come Back Home

RedRoses [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST Listen: 2NE1 "Come Back Home" (Not the music video because there is a rap part, just the audio)

 

Kara

She stared out at the city lights, those brilliant lights that once shone for her, for them. Those lights that once made her smile. Those lights that once lit up not only the streets, but her heart. Those lights that they had looked at so many times together. In his arms, those lights she had admired. When they had been together, when she had been encircled in his warmth, his breath fresh and gentle as he breathed onto her neck. When he smelled the scent of her shampoo as he buried his nose into her hair. As he whispered softly into her ears that he loved her. That he wanted to be with her for eternity.

She looked on as the lights now blinded her. She felt cold, alone, empty. There wasn't any warmth. Instead, all she felt was a sick, hollow stuffiness. She couldn't breathe right. She couldn't think right. She couldn't even focus. She was too lost in the past, in the memories. She was too stuck in the times when they had once been together. Whole and complete. She was suffocating. She was dying.

Why did he leave her? Why did he have to go? Why did he have to be so good? Why did he make her fall in love with him? Why did he have to make so many promises? Why did he give her... everything? Why did he love her?

Love her and then leave?

Why did he have to go?

"Where... Are... You..."

She whispered as she trailed her hands down the soft silk curtains that fell gently and cascaded round her like a waterfall. The curtains that served as a reminder of how fragile they were. The curtains that felt soft as his hair. Soft as his lips. That covered her skin like his warmth.

"Come back home JongIn... Come back home to me... Please..."

She knew it was useless, for he could not hear her, nor could he even see her. But still she wished, even though she knew it would not come true- that somehow, he would be able to hear her voice, be able to sense her, be able to feel the intensity of the pull in her heart and be safe, be alive.

Be hers again.

The street lights turned off one by one, their lights leaving her.

Just like him.

Slowly, she counted as the rays of hope left her.

"One.. Two..."

Her breath got shakier as she looked on at the lamps, shutting her off. The sparks leaving her.

"Th-Three..."

Her tears began to form, as her mind got hazy, the thoughts she jut couldn't get rid of clouding up in one go, taking over and driving her to the edge of insanity. The beautiful memories coming back to haunt her. Their happiness a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter