Painful Lies

RedRoses [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST LISTEN: BigBang "Haru Haru" Audio (not acoustic/ MV)- it was written for the audio

Sorry I keep making you wait! I'm really really sorry. I really want to update often but sometimes I really have no mood to. P.s. Please Comment! They're a huge motivation:):)

>>Framed has just been updated so look out for that!:)

Kai

The lights blinded him and he squinted as he adjusted to the surroundings. He shifted his face to face the giant screen that stared down at him from the ceiling, his eyes longingly following the figure.

"In more recent news, Lee Kara seems to finally have made an appearance in public. She has finally returned to school, and according to her classmates, she seems to be spending a lot of time with Oh Sehun. Rumour has it that romance is blossoming. He is often seen at the Lee mansion, and people are wondering if Kim JongIn..."

The screen went black as the glass door slid close.

"How long was I out?"

Kai couldn't really move, everything ached. 

Dr Park checked the machines and the drip, adjusting its length as he fiddled about.

"About a week."

"Did they come?"

"Yes, your parents are very relieved. They're on their way. My son came as well, so did Sehun and the rest of the boys."

"What about her?"

"She didn't. She doesn't know. Just in case you didn't... Wake up... We thought it was best for her not to know. It would have been a lot for her to take in. But it's alright now, she should be getting the news."

Something wasn't right.

"Will I live?"

There was a deafening silence, as Dr Park pursed his lips.

"Look, son, I've known you since you were in diapers. You're a strong boy. You're very weak, and your body isn't completely functioning because it's been through too much. You're alive now, aren't you? You're weak but alive. As long as you find a reason to live... You can. You didn't wake up with memory loss, or didn't stay in a coma. I see no reason for you not to keep breathing."

Kai paused as he looked at Dr Park. His heart dropped and he couldn't breathe. No. No. This couldn't happen.

"What are you saying?"

"It's a fifty-fifty... The doctors have picked out some cells that look cancerous. They're running tests,sending them overseas. Personally, I don't think it is... But it may be...true. They think it's been triggered by the over-exertion of stress you put on your body. If it happens to be what they think it is... You may not have long."

Kai lay back as he let the words sink in. Cancer... Death... Fifty-fifty... Kara... Kara... 

Oh, Kara.

What was going to happen to her? How could he live, how could he giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter