Part I: Black Paradise

RedRoses [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST LISTEN: B2ST "Black Paradise"

It wasn't real. It couldn't be real. It's couldn't be happening. It was a nightmare. It was just a nightmare.

That's what she kept trying to deceive herself with.

Her imagination running wild, her body writhing in a restless sleep, cold sweat lining her temples as she twisted and turned, trapped in the nightmare in her head.

Her eyes opened. Her nightmare was true.

She was in a black paradise.

The place so vividly pictured in her mind, so scary and so tragic. Was real. It was happening. What she never expected, what no one ever expected. And it was so sudden. So sudden and so...

Dark.

Painful.

She replayed what she saw over and over and over again in her head. And the chaos never left the house either. This was the fourth night. And yet she still struggled to sleep, and woke up again and again, screams and shouts echoing down the hallways as she desperately called uselessly for her loved one to come back. And she'd have illusions, deceive herself with reassurance that he would come back, that she'd call, and he'd come running to her, and silence her depression with his warmth and his gentle embrace. With soft touches and sweet kisses. 

But those things never happened in a black paradise.

It was all darkness, it was so cold, she felt so empty. 

And her greatest regret never failed to haunt her. 

"He said he loved me..."

The message that she failed to reply. The message she'd heartlessly left unanswered. The confession of his true feelings, the profession of his heart. 

Left.

And even now as she typed out the words, she knew they'd never be sent.

"I love you."

Again and again, empty messages that she knew he would never receive. Her confession, her reassurance. Again and again. 

All too late.

And along with him, another loved one. Her brother. 

The smiles he had put on her face. The years they grew up loving each other. The times he took care of her. Stood up for her. 

Her parents lost a child.

She lost both a brother and a fiancé.

And no one, no one could ever imagine the intensity of the pain that pierced her, the trauma and the disbelief of her unbelievable misfortune.

The two most important men of her life were gone. Even if she cried, cried like she did every day, till her eye ducts went dry, till no more tears came, they weren't coming back. And a few days ago, the glorious paradise that she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter