TWO

Life with Poodlehead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealous Spouses

 

“She was flirting with you Sungmin.”

“It’s not like I flirted back Kyuhyun.”

“Whatever. I can’t believe you let that girl flirt with you while you were with my baby.”

“Kyuhyun I made it clear to her that I’m married okay? And he’s our baby.”

“Sandeul’s father wouldn’t let s flirt with him. You let that y little cashier throw herself all over you!”

Sungmin just watched as the young woman set the groceries onto the counter and muttered about how the name Aemi is a wannabe American name. Sungmin just groaned and helped put groceries away until he was swatted away by his wife. Knowing better than to defy Kyuhyun, he walked away dejectedly and got Sandeul ready for a bath.

 

Sungmin had already been ignored for a week when he finally blew. He had enough of Kyuhyun’s ignoring, sneers, shoves, glares, and most importantly: taunting and teasing. Kyuhyun would purposely leave their bathroom door open when she showered or changed just to show Sungmin what he was missing out on. Sungmin was insatiable, so the seven days without his wife’s touch was pure torture.

Kyuhyun was washing the dishes, this was his chance. Sungmin quietly snuck up from behind and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s midsection. It worried Sungmin that Kyuhyun tensed and took more than needed time to relax.

“I’m sorry Poodlehead. I shouldn’t have just let her continue talking to me like that. I should have made it known to her that I am very much in love with my wife and that I’m extremely happy with her and our baby boy.” Sungmin ended his apology with a kiss to the others cheek.

Sungmin seen the tiniest of smiles on Kyuhyun’s lips and his own lips stretched into a grin. “I love you Poodlehead. I love you so much Cho Kyuhyun,” Sungmin whispered into his wifes ear knowing her smile widened a bit more.

“Why don’t you call me Lee Kyuhyun, we are married, aren’t we?” Kyuhyun finally replied timidly.

“Because when we were engaged you said even when we married, you’d rather people refer to you as Cho Kyuhyun still. You said Lee Kyuhyun sounds funny, you also said I should Cho Sungmin because it sounds right.” Sungmin replied not noticing that his and Kyuhyun’s bodies were glued together and slightly swaying side to side.

Kyuhyun pouted a bit, “I could always be Kyuhyun Lee, doesn’t sound that bad. I want people to know we belong to each other and only to each other. I didn’t like the way she was looking at you.”

“The way she was looking at me…?”

Sungmin didn’t even notice the way the cashier was looking at him, he didn’t even know her name was Aemi until he heard Kyuhyun mutter her name.

“Yes! She was giving you the eye! She was undressing you with her eyes!”

Sungmin just laughed. He could never understand why Kyuhyun would let jealousy take over her. As cheesy as it sounds, Sungmin only had eyes for his wife.

“Why are you laughing,” Kyuhyun whined and shrugged her way out of Sungmin’s arms to lean back against the counter to see Sungmin.

“Listen to what I say Kyuhyun Lee,” Sungmin said teasingly, “I am in love with you. Only you, the only woman I love almost as much as you is my mother. When I see you, when I touch you, when you touch me, all I see is you. When you’re near me, all I see is you. Even when you’re not there, you are all I see.”   

Kyuhyun’s eyes watered. Seeing this, Sungmin pulled the other into a tight hug that brought warmth to the both of them.

~*~*~

Sungmin never liked that Minho kid. He didn’t like the way the teens eyes would follow Kyuhyun’s body whenever she moved. He didn’t like that every time the kid came to do yard work he’d strip down to only his jeans or shorts when the woman was around. He hated the way Minho would flirt with the married woman. Oh and how he loathed the way the kid would subtly or accidently touch his wife. Even if it was just a brush of the fingers or a pat on the back, Sungmin loathed it.

He seen the way Minho stares at Kyuhyun. Sungmin almost murdered the boy once when he tripped and by reflex reached out to what was in front of him. What was in front of him just so happened to be Kyuhyun’s blessed chest. Of course Kyuhyun laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter