Chapter 03

Torn Between Mr.Perfect And Mr.Right

Chapter 03

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

|MINT|
 
Our game today was really hard... My arm and legs muscles are all sore! But I won't deny it was fun. But I noticed that Kwangmin wasn't doing well, considering Minwoo was easily able to get the ball from him. The boys and I kept looking at him, but he just stared at me. You know that! He freaking stared at me like a crazy person. He was even smiling weirdly, for Pete's sake!
 
I don't know if he's having some serious issues but we just believed he's going to be fine. After our game, I rushed to the benches to dry my hair. I was all sweaty. I'll just take a shower later. When I faced them, I saw Kwangmin drinking my yakult. That was the effin last bottle! ASDVJGFSI!!
 
"YAH! JO KWANGMIN! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"  My face was probably red by now.
 
The four boys glared at him while Minwoo giggled to himself. As for the bastard-slash-yakult-thief, he was AGAIN smiling at me!
 
"Drinking?" He lifted the bottle and SMILED FOR THE NTH TIME!!
 
"OH YES! AND YOU'RE DRINKING MY LAST BOTTLE OF YAKULT!" I whined. Well, I didn't liked whining but I just can't stop it when it came to yakult.
 
Realization came to his face. I heared the other boys heave a sigh of relief. "Oh? Mianhae! I didn't mean to," he was trying to wave his hands in front of him. It's as if he's trying to free himself from guilt.
 
"Whatever! Give me that!" I didn't even wait for him. I just drank all of it... and by all, I mean 15mL left from the 80mL bottle TT_TT
 
"You'll have to pay me back with five bottles if you don't want this," I pointed at my left foot... "to meet your face Mr.Jo Kwangmin, arasseo?" I grabbed my duffle bag and walked away.
 
"Hey! Wasn't that an indirect kiss?" Minwoo asked innocently.
 
He drank. I grabbed it. I drank from it. OMYGOSH---
 
"What the hell, Minwoo?!!!" Kwangmin and I shouted together. I looked at him the I heared a chorus of laughter from the boys.
 
"I'm afraid to say this is going to be your last living day, Noh Minwoo!" And our day-long chase started there.
 

 

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

 

 

Third chapter... so far I'm doing great in updating the fics :) I'm starting to love writing again haha... please subscribe, support and comment! Annyeong ^^

 

 

black_mint