Chapter 02

Torn Between Mr.Perfect And Mr.Right

Chapter 02

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

|KWANGMIN|
 
I dragged my friends to the basketball court. I really didn't feel like attending classes today. The weather is too nice! Ahh, I don't want to make it go to waste haha
 
The ball was very dirty so Hyunseong and Jeongmin went to clean them. The rest of the crew plus Mint stayed at the benches. I stretched out my legs and closed my eyes. I was actually trying to regulate my body... it was pretty successful until I felt something cold on my right shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw another bottle of yakult. Seriously?! She really won't get enough of those drinks. Mint tend to treat it like water. There were even time she skipped lunch or dinner and just went to drink them!
 
"You want?"
 
I gave her an are-you-freaking-serious look... don't give in.. I chanted in my mind. But this girl behind me is too naive. She even pushed the bottle harder against my arm. OK! I give in. Frustrated, I grabbed the bottle and drank it. It wasn't that bad.
 
My two favorite rascals came with the ball. We stood up and ran to the middle of the court. I grabbed the ball before calling their attention.
 
"OK! We'll team up first!"
 
I gestured my hand forward and they followed. I felt something ticklish and funny ran through me when the first hand brushed against mine. I followed that arm and saw Mint. She smiled brightly before chanting our cheer.
 
I wonder why her hand feels ticklish. Maybe it's because of that drink. Curse you, yakult!


*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

 

Second chapter... it was short. I'm trying to update daily... it's okay even if it's short but at least it won't be much of a hassle to update, right? :) Ciao, chingus!

 

 

black_mint