Chapter 09

Torn Between Mr.Perfect And Mr.Right

Chapter 09

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

|TAEMIN|
 

The little kids were finally done with their ice creams so Mr. Ice Cream Vendor started on his way to the other side of the park. As he passed by our bench, I suddenly felt myself feeling hungry.

 

I checked my wallet. Turns out I only have money enough to buy ice cream. It’s a relief that I didn’t need money for transportation because our house is not far from here. I was smiling as I ate my chocolate ice cream. This is the best! [A/N: liar taeminnie! I thought you love banana milk the most!]

 

Wait. Why do I feel like someone’s staring at me? Oh no. No. No. No. Don’t freaking tell me my fangirls already followed me here. I checked my watch. It’s only been 15 hours since I left my old school and they’re already here?! Eotokhae?? Ah… maybe they will go away if I break it to them nicely? Yes!

 

I turned to my left, but instead of seeing a fangirl… I saw my classmate staring at me. She quickly looked away though. Aigoo… kids these days…

 

She shook her head furiously while saying, or more like chanting, “Ani! Ani! Ani…” Then my mind shouted, “CUTE!”

 

Scratch that. Scumbag brain strikes again tsk tsk tsk.

 

“Hey… Chill!” I grinned at her… she seemed to stopped hyperventilating and was about to stand up.

 

Oops. I guess that didn’t made her feel better. Why is she acting that way anyway? Weird girl.

 

Not wanting to scare her, I just decided to let her be. Maybe she just wants to go home. But what surprised me is that she didn’t go home. She just moved to the playground at the other side of the park and sat on one of the swings.

 

She was kicking about and puffing her cheeks. Weird! What kind of girl her age does that?! I didn’t notice that I’ve been staring at her for a while now. I don’t know how or why but an evil plan invaded my mind.

 

I crept up behind her and covered her eyes… Ha! What are you gonna do now, weird girl? Kekeke~

 

But instead, she just let me be.  “Move it.” She grunted in a rather low voice. My hands were still covering her eyes and she continued to talk. “This punk. You! Jo Kwangmin! How dare you ditch me like that?! You promised you’ll get me ice cream!” She whined.

 

Ice cream? What?!! Ahh… so it’s about the ice cream. At least she’s not one of those obsessed fangirls.

 

“The new kid even caught me staring at his ice cream cone. It’s all your fault.” She continued kicking the ground.

 

I was in a daze… until I felt a shock go through my hands. Only to realize her hands had touched mine… Omo! What is this feeling? Earning no response from me, she looked behind her and got the shock of her life.

 

“You!!!” She shouted.

 

“Ah… Mianhae~ Hehehe~” I laughed awkwardly. Oh heavens, kill me now!


 

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*


Aigoo... our little Taemin is in love? Haha Please anticipate more for the coming chapters! I promise I'll be a good author! xDD

As promised! Here's my second update... Don't worry more updates tomorrow! :DD I feel like a reader. It's weird, i know. Why am I getting giddy over my own work. Maybe it's because I'm imagining that I am the main character... kekeke~
 

There! I love you all! <3

Saranghaeyo :) 

 

black_mint