Chapter 10

Torn Between Mr.Perfect And Mr.Right

Chapter 10

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

|KWANGMIN|

 

I tried calling Mint last night but she wasn’t answering. Aigoo… it looks like she’s still mad. I’m sorry… I promise I didn’t start that fight. I was just there then the teacher suspected that I was the one who started it. He kept saying things like how I always do those things and that I never learn… Tsk tsk tsk. Just shut up!

 

That teacher even freaking got me into detention. The bad thing is I am not allowed to use my phone here. So I had no choice but wait until the teacher go to the washroom or something. That would be enough for me to sneak a message or even call Mint.

 

I’m really worried about her. I’m so sure she’d wait there. I looked outside and noticed that it’s starting to get dark. She’s alone because I told her not to tell the other guys about our little date--- huh? I mean our little snack time. Aigoo… my head is not in the right condition.

 

As soon as the [scumbag] teacher left, I hastily grabbed my phone and called Mint. She answered right away. By her voice, I already knew she’s been waiting. I told her I’m sorry and explained that I got into detention. She just hanged up on me.

 

Eottokhaji? Hayyst!

 

I screwed up. Big time.

 

So here I am in front of Mint’s house. It’s still early. I wanted to make sure that I’ll see her. Trying to kill some time, I clutched a bottle of cold beverage in my hands. It’s still a mystery why she loves this drink.

 

“Annyeong, Eomma!” I heard her voice as she left their house, banging the door close in the process. This rascal.

 

She saw me leaning at their gate. She just glared at me before starting on her way back to school. I’m sorry!

 

I held onto her arm to stop her. She was still facing away from me. “I’m sorry…” I muttered in a low voice, just enough for the both of us to hear.

 

She still didn’t move.

 

I don’t know what had gotten into me but I pulled her towards me and caught her in a tight hug.

 

“I’m really sorry.” I murmured again. The apple scent of her hair relaxed me… almost putting me in a daze.

 

“I won’t let it happen again, hmmm.” I continued, still basking myself in her scent. Until I felt her hands on my chest. She moved herself away from me.

 

Why do I suddenly feel disappointed?

 

“If you’re sorry. No need for a hug. Your fangirls might see us. I don’t want to die yet.” She playfully punched my arms and mischievously grinned a me.

 

Deep inside, I was rejoicing. I’m forgiven! I just wrapped my arm around her shoulders and lead her to school.

 

“And you’re not forgiven yet, Kwangmin ahjussi! You have to treat me for ice cream later. Make that two!” She grinned. Aigoo… this girl will really be the death of me.

 

“Arasseo!” I grunted. “But for now, the princess should suit herself with this humble drink from her prince!” I huffed dramatically, trying to imitate those guys from the dramas she forced me to watch with her. I gave her the Yakult bottle I’ve been holding for a while now.

 

“Wahhh! You’re the best, Kwangmin!” She punched a small hole and started drinking it. That’s another weird thing about her. She drinks it slowly. That small bottle can last up to 30 minutes! :DD

 

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*


Cheers for today’s first update! Yay! Aigoo… Kwangmin! Why are you hugging Mint? Taemin’s gonna kill you… soon! xDD

Did you like it? :) If so, don’t forget to click the subscribe button and leave a comment!

I really need suggestions… who do you think is better for Mint? Badass Kwangmin? Or Hottie Taemin?

Yirobeun, saranghaeyo! <3 

 

black_mint