Chapter 11

Torn Between Mr.Perfect And Mr.Right

Chapter 11

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

|TAEMIN|

I don’t know why but I feel good today. I woke up early! Oh dear, that’s a miracle! I checked my watch. Good! I still have an hour to play around.

Hmmm… what should I do? I looked around my room and saw my old skateboard. 

I headed outside and looked around while riding my skateboard. I don’t have a particular place I need to go to. That’s probably why I wasn’t sure why I went to the park.

The moment I stepped into the park… flashbacks of yesterday rushed through me. Aigoo… What is the weird girl doing in my mind?

There weren’t a lot of people since it’s still early. I only saw  some children and people taking their dogs for a walk.

I sat at the same bench from yesterday and closed my eyes. I was having my piece of heaven until I heard bickering noises behind me.

“If you’re sorry. No need for a hug. Your fangirls might see us. I don’t want to die yet.”

“And you’re not forgiven yet, Kwangmin ahjussi! You have to treat me for ice cream later. Make that two!”

Arasseo! But for now, the princess should suit herself with this humble drink from her prince!”

Wahhh! You’re the best, Kwangmin!”

Aigoo… another couple fighting early in the morning. You see… that’s the reason why I don’t like to involve myself with girls. They’re crazy! I hate those mood swings.

 

Wait. Why does that voice sound awfully familiar? And the name… Kwangmin? I think I have already heard that somewhere… [A/N: Remember in the last chapter... Mint thought that he’s Kwangmin when Taemin played a prank on her.]

 

Ani… they’re probably just random students… Oh! That reminds me. I should start on my way to school. I was about to enter the door when a guy and girl beat me to it, hitting me in the process. It didn’t really hurt but I got angry that they didn’t apologize. Kids these days. They don’t know the meaning of the word manners. Tsk tsk tsk!

 

“Ya!” I called their attention. “Aren’t you gonna apologize? You hit me, if you didn’t know!” I glared at the two of them. Our classmates all looked shocked? What? I don’t know if they were like that because of my sudden outburst? Or because of these two people?

 

The girl glared back at me. Right then, we got the shock of our lives.

 

“Weird kid?!”

 

“Weird girl?!”

 

We shouted at the same time. We remained in our spots.

 

“Wait!”

 

“Wait!” We stopped. Who knows if we’d say the same things again.

 

“Did you just call me weird? Hey, I have a name!”

 

“Did you just call me weird? Hey, I have a name!”

 

We shouted yet gain at the same time.

 

That is that. You better stop now, young lady.

 

One more time and I’m gonna---

 

“Are you copying me?”

 

“Are you copying me?”

 

We had a small glaring contest until the teacher coughed behind us.

 

“Psh! Let’s just go, Kwangmin! Hmp!” She looked at me one last time before sticking her tongue out and making her way to her seat.

 

Kwangmin? Ahh… so they were the same couple from the park. Tsk tsk tsk. But why do I feel sad knowing that the cute--- I mean weird girl already has a boyfriend.

*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*

SECOND UPDATE!! See? I’m doing good! Aigoo… if this happens in real life, imma kiss dear Taeminnie!

Did you like it? :) If so, don’t forget to click the subscribe button and leave a comment!

I suddenly missed Youngmin’s character… shall I write a chapter for him? :DD

Yirobeun, saranghaeyo! <3

 

black_mint