Chapter 4

Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

The next morning you woke up with a jolt, lingering images from last night's dream flashing through your mind. You blinked your eyes rapidly in vain trying to ease the never ending line of memories. Rubbing the tiredness away from your eyes, you sat up and searched your bedside blindly for your phone. Checking the time, you groaned and threw the device away before plunging yourself back into your messy, unmade bed. 

Last night's words ran through your head as you tried to catch those extra hours of intended sleep. To your dismay, your body refused to shut down once again leaving you to your stressing thoughts. 

No Useless Bullies...

No False Identity...

No From Anyone...

You threw your head back down onto your pillow, placing your hands behind your head. Pondering over the situation you were in, you felt hesitance in following through with Jimin's idea. As you recalled past events of bullying and humiliation, a sudden anger grew within you. 

'Why should I have to be put through all this ? I'm Park Aerin and no one messes with me... I shouldn't have to hide myself away because my old man and his stupid gold digging wench..' you thought.

The thought of revealing your true colours for once had only sparked the once extinguished flame within you. A flash of determination shone through your eyes as that spark grew inside you. 

The time for hiding had ended and the return of Park Aerin was about to come... 

 

 

Storming downstairs as noon rolled in, you walked towards the kitchen to make some lunch. It was to late for breakfast as it was and the boys wouldn't be awake for another few hours. You chuckled to yourself as you walked past the living room where they were piled together is one giant heap after last night's movie marathon. You being the smarter one hadn't been stupid enough to choose the cold, hard floor over a warm bed leaving the boys the suffer from the cramps and aches they were bound to be complaining about soon after they awoke. 

You began throwing random packets onto the kitchen benches as you rummaged through the various cupboards that lined the tiled walls. Huffing in defeat you came to the conclusion that the boys had raided the pantry last night, eating everything in sight. Looking over at the remaining ingredients littering the granite bench top you decided to change and quickly pop down to the corner store before the boys would wake up and decide to follow you on your little trip. Your poor wallet would never survive the trip with those seven hungry teenagers cramming the trolley with all the junk food they could lay their hands on. 

Running upstairs to quickly change, you hurriedly grabbed your skateboard before bounding back down the stairs and running down the stairs. 


Slipping on your converse, you locked the door behind you and skated out the front gate of the mansion. Riding down the gradual slope of the street, quickly hit the main road and skated in the general direction of the local supermarket dodging afternoon strollers and other people using the same path. Just as you were making a turn at the last corner, you were greeted by a harsh fall and the groan of male you had collided with. 

Mentally cursing the said male, you reached out to retrieve your skateboard that had landed beside you. Flipping up with the aid of your hands, you dusted off your clothes and looked at the boy who was glaring at you. 

"Watch where you're going ing idiot!" he raged. 

Getting up by himself he bent down once more to grab his fallen backpack, stuffing the spilt contents back inside before resuming his piercing glare aimed at you. 

"Well I'm sorry mister! It's you job to be more careful so don't put the ing blame on me" you snarled back in response. 

You didn't even know this guy and his presence was already irking you. 

"I don't have ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter