Chapter 5

Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

The next day began with the flinging of a ringing alarm clock flying across and room and the wincing sound of it shattering to pieces upon collision. Unfortunately for you, a new day had begun but today was different because it was going to be your first day at yet another school. Only this time, things were going to be very different. A rush of adrenaline flowed freely through your veins at the thought of finally revealing the true Park Aerin after years of hiding and misery. 

This time you weren't going to tolerate from anyone. You were going to show your true colours and those nearby had better watch out...

'SM Academy... prepare for the wrath of Park Aerin. They won't even know what hit them' 

 

 

Aerin's POV

 

I decided to leave the house after Kai. I knew he left for school early, for whatever reason I didn't know and I probably didn't want to know either. When I finally came out of my room, fresh for a brand new start everyone had already left. 

Dad had gone off to work earlier this morning and the was no where in sight. 


'Perfect' I smirked to myself as I quickly wore my shoes and headed towards the garage, ready to leave on my baby. She had been gifted to me by BTS two years ago and because of my dad, I hadn't been allowed to ride it as much as I would have liked. Being back to my old self lifted my spirits as I slowly uncovered my motorbike, riding it of its protective covering. Sliding onto the leather seat, I put the key in and ignited the engine. I loved the sound it made, a sound I hadn't heard in a while and it gave me the comfort that I no longer had to hide. 

Opening the automatic garage door, I quickly rode out towards SM Academy as I doors slid shut behind me. Letting the wind fly through my hair, I smirked at my returned confidence. I felt unstoppable as I sped through the streets, my regained personality was beginning to resurface after years of hiding and this time stronger than ever. 

 

 

Entering the school campus, I smirked under the helmet as I watched the heads turn in my direction. I had just arrived and I was already gaining attention with my presence. I parked by a group of guys who had also turned to watch me. I took off my helmet and and stretched my cramped limbs while still seated on my bike. I would have to get used to the feeling of steering the bike once again instead of sitting behind one of the boys whenever we went for a ride. Opening the compartment under the seat, I chucked the helmet inside and slammed it shut before retrieving my bag and turning around with my side fringe moving away from my face to reveal my piercing eyes.  


I leaned against my bag and smirked at the gaping boys standing nearby. They looked pretty cute I must say, just as I was scanning through their faces I saw one familiar face I hadn't expected to see to soon. 

'Kai' 

Wow, I even had my step brother speechless in awe. I winked in their direction and watched in amusement as some began to redden. Kai was still staring speechless, I met eyes with him and smirked. Turning on my heel, I walked towards the school, leaving EXO behind. Yep, I knew who they were. By looking at their faces, I had realised they were none other than Kai's gang EXO, and even though they weren't much of a threat for BTS and I they were still decent competition. 

Walking through the corridors, people began looking at the new comer as I walked through the doors. Slamming them open, some winced at the sound of the door hitting the walls on either side. I had decided to wear sleeveless today, showcasing most of my tattoos which must have been one of the main sources of attention. 






 

I walked up to a group of boys standing by their lockers. I noticed how the girls glared at me as I approached them. 

'Interesting...are they the other kingkas?' 

"Can one of you guys help me find the front office? I'm new and this school is a hella big" I asked them. 

The looked back at me with glassy eyes. Were they even breathing? I waved my hand in front of one boy's eyes waiting for him to snap out of his sudden daze. I was just about to ask again, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

Out of instinct, I turned around and quickly pinned the 'attacker' to the ground. Pressing his bent arm into his back, I heard him grunt as he tried to free himself. Soon enough the rest of his friends had come running to his aid, only to be startled by the compromising position their best fighter was in. It was only then that I relised that the boy was none other than Kai. 

I quickly removed him from my grasp, hearing him groan as his face fell against the ground. Dusting my hands, I looked at him as he slowly rose up while rubbing his arm. 

"What was that for Aerin?" 

"Tsk... you should know better than to just grab someone like that Kai" I hissed his name while glaring at him "What did you want anyway?" 

"I just wanted to help you to the front office" he shrugged. 

"Why so nice all of a sudden? I finally reveal my true self and you suddenly take a liking to my, quote 'pathetic self'?" I gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter