Chapter 1

Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Splat! 

You looked up, hair dripping with the residue of the cafeteria's seemingly inedible food. The sticky contents of today's chocolate pudding staining your the white shirt of your school's uniform which was already old and overused as it was, without the remains of the Queenka's lunch all over it. You rolled your eyes at their childishness, groaning in disappointment as the cafeteria filled with laughter.


'When are they every going to stop? All this nonsensical is getting old now... maybe it's time for a little fun?' you thought to yourself, wiping the tasteless substance from your eyes. You stared down at your hands now covered in the sticky material and smirked to yourself. 'Yep... its definitely time for some fun' 

 

You looked up at the still laughing group of plastics before. Arising from your seat, the laughter soon died down as the students held their breath and anticipated your next move.

During your stay at CUBE High you had tried to keep your head down low and your presence unknown to the rest of the school. You hadn't really done much this year to bring attention to yourself except the constant bullying from the school's local es; 4Minute, but like any other school in town there was always that one student that was targeted by the rich and popular and at CUBE that one individual just happened to be you. Fortunately, you were able to play this to your advantage and soon became the school’s wallflower nerd.

But it seemed today you had other things planned for the so called 'Queens' of the school.

They watched you as you reached for the napkins off your lunch tray and began cleaning yourself up (not that it helped in the first place, your uniform was already in its worst state as it was). The used pieces of tissue met the shiny and once spotless tiles of the cafeteria floor moments later as you mentally began planning your revenge.

Smirking at the mocking 4Minute you took a silent step forward, the soles of your worn out converse sliding against the smooth surface below. Grabbing the person closest to you, you slammed her face down onto your tray of uneaten food. Your movements quick and agile leaving no time for the members to make their move against you. The cafeteria gazed on in shock, no one had stood up to the Queenkas before, let alone a mere wallflower.

 But you weren't any old 'wallflower' now, were you? You were Park Aerin, leader of the merciless BTS. 

"How nice of you to bring me dessert! You really shouldn’t have wasted your time bothering me with your useless actions…" you said, still pressing the 's face into plate of mush "I can't accept your gift anyway though... such a shame for this lovely food to go to waste. Oh I know we should share it!" 

With that said you pulled the Queenka away from the plate and inspected her face which was now covered in a mix of rice and mush. Nodding in approval, you threw her back towards the speechless posse standing behind you watching on.

They screamed in horror and rage as they fumbled about, trying to catch their youngest member who was now attempting to remove the food from her face.  Hyuna felt her blood boil as she watched her best friend, Sohyun crying on the floor pathetically before them.

"You !" she screamed in rage, fuming at the still smirking girl before her.

"Oh I'm the now, am I Hyuna? I'm the that bullied half of this school's population? I'm that that has played every boy in this school? I'm the that threw chocolate pudding on a student just now, a student who has never done anything to you but enter this school without any intention of harming you and you friends? So I'm the then for trying to stand up for myself?" 

You watched as her face went red as she continued to glare at you with her 'oh-so-intimidating' eyes.

"Well... one thing I can say is... You're right! I am a ! But guess what? I'm not just any ... I'm Park Aerin also known as the Shadow and leader of BTS. I am the that is about to beat up your sorry little along with that bunch of brainless idiots behind you!" 

You smirked as you watched everyone in the room gulp down. Even the look on Hyuna's face began to falter at the name 'Shadow'. 

"You aren't! You're a fraud... you can't be Shadow!" she yelled back, the uncertainty lingering in her words.

"Oh but I am!" your eyes glazing over with a look of mischief.

She charged at you full force. Her nails baring, trying to scratch any inch of skin she could get her claws into. 


'Wrong move ...'

You smirked at her as you grabbed her extended arm, twisting it behind her back and applying just enough pressure upon it to make her scream in agony. 

"Do you really want to do that? I can break your arm right now if you try any funny business" you warned her, glaring at her with a venomous expression that had everyone else present shaking in fear.

She screamed in fury as she tried to get out of your hold, kicking about like a fish out of water. Signaling the rest of her trembling group to help her, they reluctantly began to aim weak punches and kicks at your kneeling figure.

Shaking your head in amusement, you dodged that flailing limbs as they tried to make contact with you. You winced as the heel of Hyuna's stiletto made contact with your rib cage as you ducked down to avoid Gayoon's punches directed at your face. The other 4Minute members tried their best to free their member but with your skill it wasn't an easy job. 

Soon the members of 4Minute were lying bruised and battered, some even unconscious around you. Hyuna, still in your clutches was now quivering in fear.

"I said no funny business Hyuna... and yet you still set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter