Chapter 8

Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

Six tall figures entered the court, ducking under the cut opening in the wired boundaries. Upon entry they noticed a group of huddled teenagers, in particular one face stuck out from the rest. Smirking to one another, the tallest reached out for a stray basketball, after twirling it on the tips of his slender fingers he aimed and hurtled the round object at the oblivious girls sitting at the other end of the court.

He winced as she looked up, the ball having hit the fence behind her head and now lying idely next the group of slowly turning heads. Gathering his previous cool facade, he grinned at the girl before dragging s towards her and her friends.

 

 

Your POV

 

Six tall shadows spread over us as the rest made eye contact with the intruders. They sneered down at as before one began to speak. His deep voice ringing through our ears. I looked towards my gang noting their individual expressions before turning back around and making eye contact with the boy responsible for my 'near death' experience.

 

'Choi Junhong you ing retard'

 

I glared at the now grinning boy hanging behind his hyungs with his stupid fringe in his eyes. If he was trying to act cool he was surely making a fool out of himself. I stepped up from behind my gang and walked towards the front.

"So, B.A.P. What the do you want?"

 

Wow Aerin, is that any way to greet old friends?"          

 

I rolled my eyes, glaring at the owner of the voice. I felt Jimin reach for my hand just as I was about to reach out and take a swing.

"Old friends? Old friends?! Is that what you are? After a year of your bullying and then another year of your blackmail after finding out who I was? I'm supposed to call you tards my friends?!"

B.A.P had been the kingkas at one of my first high schools, out of all the schools I had attended T.S. High had probably been the worst. Despite it being common knowledge that T.S High was practically a school full of troubled people and delinquents, I had still pursued an admission. Being expelled from T.S. High, that was a completely different story. Being expelled from such a school made you the baddest you could get in terms of a high school student. I was lucky I was able to enrol, let alone step into any other school after that expulsion.

"If you didn't remember, I'm pretty sure you enjoyed all the attention you got from slaving away for us"

I spat on the ground at that statement.

"Jung Daehyun, if you actually had a brain I'd assume you would have shut up by now but since you seem to lack any form of intelligence, I'd assume you want a replay of what happened the last time we saw each other"

He took a step forward towards me.

"So what if I do? Your 'beating' was nothing, I'd assume you were looking for a reason for me to touch your sorry excuse of a body considering that no other male would have want to"

I felt the warmth leave my hand as Jimin took a stance beside me.

"If anything, I'm pretty sure it's the opposite. Like any reasonable chick would want to lay a single finger on you"

I smirked before reaching over to ruffle his hair. Glancing back at the now red Daehyun, I began to walk over towards him.

 "Oh don't feel bad Daehyun! If it makes you feel better I can make sure there's at least one girl who will ever be bothered to lay a hand on you"

I winked before kicking him in the shin and aiming an uppercut at his jaw. His eyes went wide as he crouched down on the floor trying to ease the pain. I just laughed at his pathetic actions, 'best, absolute, perfect' my .

I walked off leaving Youngjae room to comfort his friend. Just as the was about to sit down, I swerved to the side, cleanly avoiding an advancing attack from their angry leader.

"You want to mess with us again Park Aerin?! We'll be sure not to go as easy on you as the last time. I'm sure your attention seeking whorish self would just love to experience a gathering crowd watching you getting beaten up by us once again"

"Excuse me? Me getting beaten up? If I remember correctly, it was your sorry on the floor cowering with all of your members passed out in the school hall with the ENTIRE student body watching. If you are really that desperate to put on a show, I be happy to give them a small preview"

He lunged once again with me stepping back, unfortunately this time I landed in the arms of a waiting Zelo who quickly held me in a head lock loose enough so that I could breathe properly. Yongguk smilled at the sight before placing a hard blow into my stomach and nearly causing me to double over if it weren't for Zelo's hold.

I held in a groan as I looked up at the smirking dickhead before me, while he was distracted I aimed my knee at his shin causing his to crouch down. Locking Zelo's legs together with mine, I swiftly spun my upper body around causing him to loosen his grip enough for my to slip out and aim a hit at his neck. Unlocking his legs from mine, I performed a roundhouse kick before landing a side kick at the recovering leader.

With both members lying on the ground in pain, I quickly stepped away from the groaning bodies before advancing on the remaining three members. Youngjae placed his hands up in surrender, from previous knowledge he had always been the one to watch from the sidelines and step in when required, apparently this was a time when it wasn't. I nodded to him in acknowledgement before his spun back around to tend to Daehyun who was still groaning from the 'pain'.

I rolled my eyes as I sensed Jongup approaching me from behind, when he was close enough I blindly aimed a backwards kick at his lower body and had to halt my strike as I noticed I had hit him in the crotch. Bending down, I laughed at his teary eyes. He silently rolled away from me towards Daehyun and Youngjae, holding onto his crotch and bitting his lips to stop his cries of pain.

I just shrugged my shoulders at the odd sight before glancing towards Himchan who stood still in the middle of his injured members, I winked at him and raised my hand to wave at him. Saluting him mockingly, I walked back to my own gang who had been watching the whole scene. Gathering my things, I shoved them into my bag before saying my goodbyes to the members and walking off towards my bike. I waved at them from the top of the hill and smiled at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter