Chapter 7

Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I walked out of my final period, headphones covering my ears and music playing loudly as usual. Walking along the emptying hallway, I tucked my hands into my pockets and readjusted the sling of my bag. Head hanging low I didn't notice the figure standing in front of me since I was so engrossed in my thoughts. At the feeling of a hand stopping me, I harshly shoved the it off my shoulder before looking up and glaring into two bright and cheerful eyes. Noting the familiar dark brown orbs, chiseled facial features, cropped haircut and boyish grin, my eyes widened as my mind processed the person standing before me. 

"Amber" I mumbled as I stood still, trying to process her sudden appearance. 

"Aerin" she nodded at me, slightly smirking.

I dropped the slightly puzzled expression, instantly presenting my signature smirk and nodded mockingly at my childhood friend and partner in crime. Our fists met in greeting before she reached over and messed up my hair. 

"What's up bro? Your cousin told me you were transferring to SM. I'm surprised they even let you in with your record" Amber chuckled as I tried to rearrange my fringe while playfully glaring at her.

I shrugged my shoulders in response. 

"Well money can get you places and my stupid step brother is attending here as well....so it was kind of easy really" I groaned at the thought of Kai and his annoying friends.

"Ah I forgot Kai was your step brother" Amber shook her head "A pity really, I'll admit he's got the looks but with that arrogance and his playboy attitude... Ugh such a waste"

I laughed as Amber pulled a puking face. 

"Hmmm where are the others? I promised Krystal I'd call but it must have slipped my mind" 

Shaking her head at my laziness, Amber grabbed my wrist and began dragging me out the school's exit and across the car park. I looked over longingly at my bike as we skidded past, reconsidering my options to either escape from her grasp or continue being dragged against my will, I just shrugged my shoulders and decided to go with the flow. 

Suddenly Amber stopped, causing my forehead to collide with her back. Looking up while rubbing my forehead, I questioned her sudden change in mood before noticing the twelve figures huddled near the wall connected to the main gate which was apparently where Amber was taking me. Scowling at them, I notice Kai wave at me before calling out. 

"Hey Aerin! Come hang out with us for a while, I'll drive us home later" 

A few nods from the other dorks had caused tables to turn and instead it was now me dragging Amber back towards my motorbike. Carefully removing my headphones which were now placed on my shoulders, I folded them and put them inside my bag before proceeding to open the hatch that contained my helmet and a spare one that I hardly ever needed. 

Handing the spare helmet to Amber, I put mine on and pulled the tinted cover down to hide my face completely and then threw our bags into the now empty hatch and closing it with a click. I seated myself and waited for Amber to get on behind me, after telling me to head towards the local basketball courts I ignited the engine and let my baby come to life. Speeding out the gate, I smirked under my helmet as I was met with the admiring gazes of the EXO members, using two fingers to mockingly salute them, I revved the engine for further emphasis and made a sharp left turn towards our destination. 

We reached the courts within ten minutes after making a quick stop at the bubble tea cafe along the way. According to Amber, not only would F(X) be there, but my gang would also be there to join in with the fun. Luckily the sealed cups were still cold, I parked my bike and placed the two helmets back in their places, grabbed our bags and headed towards the members who were just lazing about while waiting for us to appear. 

As the two of us walked down the grassy slope, towards the concreted court I braced myself for what was about to come and soon enough I was greeted with a hug attack that nearly took my breath away. 

"Krystal" I groaned as she continued to smile and tighten the hug

"Yah Park Aerin! I told you to call me when you got to school! But what happens? Instead of calling me like you said, I see you sitting with EXO of all people! Mind explain yourself dearest dongsaeng?" 

As she spoke, she rubbed her knuckles into my already messy hair and shook me back and forth with almost every syllable. I rolled me eyes and tried in vain to release myself from her cobra like grasp. Pulling myself away, rather forcefully I must add, I looked back towards Krystal who was now being restrained by Victoria as she made grabby motions with her arms trying to get back to me. 

I brushed my shoulders before placing my hands into the pockets of my jeans and shrugged my shoulders.

"I forgot... I guess?" I said uneasily as I watched her pouty expression become one of slight anger and amusement.

"You forgot? Oh but you didn't forget to greet SM's stupid flower boys and become all cozy with your brother now did you?"

I coughed. 

"Step Brother. Look I'm sorry Krystal. I brought you bubble tea though and I'll sit with you all tomorrow?" 

At those words, I once again found myself in the deathly grasp of F(X)'s maknae. Thankfully Amber and Victoria managed to get her off me before she crushed me and the bag on bubble tea still held tightly in my hand. Removing one cup from the bag, I pierced it easily with a straw and handed it to Krystal who's eyes lit up at the sight of the sweet beverage. Grabbing my hand in her free hand she pulled with towards the rest of the group while happily on the purple straw.

BTS laughed at my current position, it wasn't anything new to find Krystal stuck to me like glue especially since we hadn't seen F(X) in months. Krystal was one the few female friends I had, yes I did have the rest of F(X) but since Krystal was the closest out of them in age we had a slightly different bond. In my opinion, even though she was meant to be nearly two years older than me, I was still the more mature one in our duo. Of course she tried to help me find my currently barely existent feminine side but most of the time we just acted like sisters or more like brother and sister.  The two of us being the maknaes in the entire BTS F(X) group, we would often 'bully' the elder members together and pull pranks on them whenever we felt the need to. 

I handed Amber the remaining cups after she had distributed the ones she was carrying since Krystal refused to let me go. Nodding in thanks, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter