Chapter II-Captured

Against All Odds

            Junho then carried Lianne on his arms and brought her to the library. He sees to it that no one has seen them. He placed her on a chair and put a book on her one hand. “You must not know the real me.,” Junho said while looking at Lianne’s angelic face. When he heard that somebody is coming he hurriedly left her. Taecyeon on the other hand is searching for a book when she saw Lianne falling asleep on the chair. “Is that Lianne?,” he pondered. He then went nearer to her and when she knew that he is right he decided to text Khun.

                “Ya, bro! I found Lianne sleeping in the library. You left already, right? I will just bring her home.”

           After that he tried to wake her up, “Lianne-ssi. Lianne-ssi.” When she opened her eyes she is surprised that she saw Taecyeon. “Oppa, why are you here in the woods?,” she asked. “On the woods? Well, Lianne we are not on the woods. We are on the library you know.,” he clarified. “Library?,” she asked. “Ahmmmmm. This is the library you know. As far as I am concerned you cannot date here. Eventhough you belonged to the higher class you know the punishment when students are caught dating inside the library, right?,” the librarian exclaimed. “Tsk! Let’s go home okay. I already texted Khun that I will bring you home. Let’s go.,”  Taecyeon explained. Taecyeon brought Lianne to their home. “Oppa, thank you for bringing me home.,” “Its okay. Khun is my bestfriend you know and you are his sister.,”  Taecyeon explained as he put his hands on Lianne’s shoulder. “Lianne, you are home.”, Khun exclaimed as he saw her sister. “Oppa!”, she responded. “You fool. You did not know how worried I am with you.,” he said while hugging her sister tightly. “You better go up stairs and change your clothes before Mom and Dad will arrive or else both of us will be scolded.,” he added. Lianne then went to her room. “Thanks bro. I can count on you after all.,” Khun said. “Its alright bro. You know what I feel for her and after all she is the…..” Khun did not let Taec finished his sentence. “Pshhhhh! Someone may hear us. But thank you really. I really hope she will end up in your arms. That is the only way I know she is safe.,”  Khun explained. “Alright then, I will go home now. Besides its getting late. We have many researches to do.,” Taec said.

        On the other hand, Lianne was still thinking about the things that happened on the woods. She can actually picture out Junho’s eyes. His red blazing eyes scares her but despite of that she wanted to know him more. She wanted to discover the real him. How did she get into the library is still a mystery for her. “I know I am not dreaming. I follow him on the woods. Then, I saw his eyes. That eyes. Then….. Ahhhhhh! I don’t know. Lianne-ssi. How come you did not know what happened next? Ahhhhh! This is not right. Lee Junho-ssi. I will see to it that I will now the story behind these one of these days. Youuu fooool!,” she angrily exclaimed. She then started studying and she unconsciously sleep on her study table.

      “Omma Appa, I am begging you.  Let him go. Oppa, help me.,” she exclaimed when he saw that a guy was beaten up by his parents’ bodyguards. “Kill him Lianne. Kill him. Our clan will become weak and soon will face extinction if you will not kill him. You, yourself need his body for your to survive. Your weak now. You know it.,” his father commanded. “Lianne, just kill me. Point that wand to me and cast that spell. You need part of my flesh for that potion. Your weak now Lianne. Just follow what they said.,” he explained while tears fall down on Lianne’ s face. “I can’t. I can’t live without you. I’d rather die than to kill you.,” Lianne said while touching his wounded face. “So you will let us die because you want him to live. You know Lianne that you are not the only one who will need that potion but all of us.,” Nichkhun shouted. “Just do it Lianne. I love you. I love you.”, he said while kissing her forehead. She then pull her wand and cast a spell to him. After casting a spell to him, she also cast a spell to herself. And then a bright light shine the entire place

      “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”, Lianne shouted. “Honey, honey are you okay?,” her mom asked. Catching her breath she realized that it was just a nightmare. “It was just a nightmare Ma. Just a nightmare.,” she explained while hugging her mom tightly. “Do you want me to sleep at your side then?,” her mom offered. “Of course Omma. Thank you.” Lianne then transfer to the bed with her mom and fall asleep. She knows that it was a nightmare but she still feel strange. She tried to figure out the face of that guy but she can’t remember anything.

           The next day she went to school. She directly went to their classroom. She knows at this time there is no one in there. Her classmates arrived 5 minutes before the bell and some are late. She went earlier than them because she wanted to read some notes before the class starts. Upon arriving their classroom, she was surprised that Junho was already there writing some stuffs. She then approached him, “Ya, how dare you to leave me on the woods? You are a freak.” “Woods? You went on the woods. I didn’t.”, he explained. “You are not just a freak but also a liar. And please can you stop what you are doing and face me. I am talking to you. ,” she said angrily. He then put his pen down, stand up and look at her. He went nearer and neared that it seems like their lips were about to touch. When Lianne noticed it she then turned her face down and said, “Be thankful I still have many stuff to read. I won’t let you get my throne at the first place. , “ She then sit down next to him. It was strange and it was the first time that she felt that her heart was beating that fast.

             The class ended. She decided to come to the school grounds to breathe some air as she was so stressed about the things that happened to her and Junho. “That fool tried to steal a kiss from me. How dare him. I wouldn’t let him to be my first kiss.,” she talked by herself alone. She about to reach the school grounds when she heard a loud voice saying, “Your new here. How dare you not to bow down to our boss huh?,” a familiar voice exclaimed. She knew that the voice belong to a member of a fraternity in their school. She then came for she knows they are bullying someone. “Ya! Leave him alone or less I will told my brother about these stuffs.,” she shouted. ”Lianne Shin? Ya, let’s go.,” Those boys left because they know it will cause a big trouble if Nichkhun knows stuff like this. Well, Nichkhun is the kings of all kings in their school. All fraternity heads are under him. After they left, Lianne approached the guy they are bullying. She helped her with his stuffs. And when he turned his head up, it was Lee Junho. “Lee Junho? Ya! Are you okay?”  “You should not help me.,” he said while grabbing his things from Lianne. “Ya, I help you and then you will respond to me in this way?,” Lianne explained. He then stand up and walked away. Lianne followed him, grabbed his wrist and said “Saying thank you is really hard for you huh? Did your parents teach you the right way? What are you really?” “You want to know what am I? Come to the music room at 5pm this afternoon and you will know.,” she then let go of her wrist.

          The afternoon session has ended. As Junho offered, Lianne went to the music room. “This is the end of this drama bish.,” she murmured to herself. When she opened the door she heard someone is playing the piano. The song is not familiar to her but one thing is for sure it is a good one. She come nearer to the piano and find out that it was Junho who is playing it. “So you invite me here to hear your music?, “ she asked. Junho then looked at her. He tried to hypnotize her because he wanted her to forget the incidents she witnessed but this doesn’t work out on her. She was still looking at him consciously. “So you are composing songs earlier. Can I sit beside you?,” she asked but he continuously playing it. “Silence means yes. Psh!” So, she sit beside him,grabbed the piece of paper in front of the piano and said, “Your song is good so let me play it with you.” Junho stopped playing and looked at her as she played his song. “I know you are not a bad person just weird.”, she said. She then smile at him. That moment Junho was mesmerized by her smile. He felt that his heart beats twice as the normal and said to himself, “Ya! Junho-ya what happened to you? Your purpose is to hypnotize her right? You should let her forget all the things she knew about you but what are doing? What?” “What is that expression?,” she then smiled at him again. “Haayyy! It was a long day after all. I must go.,” she said but Junho can’t utter a word. “Tsk. You are really weird.,” she added. Then, she stood up and left him. She’s was about centimeters away from him when she stopped and came back. She whispered to Junho, “We can still be friends.” Junho then looked at her again while she was smiling at her and he then again felt that weird beat from his heart.