Wanna Do It Again?

KISS KISS

Chanyeol’s mouth fell open. “What?” he asked disbelieving and this time, Baekhyun was the one to blush.

“That’s what you want, no? And I guess... I guess it’s some kind of golden opportunity. We both kinda want to try it and... God, Chanyeol, just kiss me, okay? This is getting embarrassing!”

“Oh... Well, okay...”


Both boys sat up and turned to face each other, not really daring to look into each other’s eyes. This was ridiculous.

“What are you waiting for?” Baekhyun mumbled after nothing happened for a while. “ing kiss me and get done with it!”

Chanyeol nodded flustered and moved closer to Baek, nervously fiddling with his hands before he clumsily cupped Baekhyun’s face with them. This whole situation was beyond weird. He slowly pulled Baek’s face closer until their noses bumped against each other and he stopped.

“Baekhyun-ssi, are you really sure-”

“Just ing do it, Mr. Park!” Baekhyun growled and again, Chanyeol nodded and shifted awkwardly, trying to find a way to kiss Baekhyun without their noses being in the way and finally, after a few more seconds, he had figured it out. He tilted his head slightly and slowly leaned in, pressing his lips on Baekhyun’s.

It was different, Chanyeol thought, different to the girls he had kissed so far. He couldn’t tell what exactly was so different but it just was. For a few moments they just sat there on the grass, Chanyeol’s hands on Baek’s cheeks, their eyes squeezed shut tightly and their lips passively pressed together until Chanyeol grew a bit bolder, one of his hands sliding into Baekhyun’s soft, dark hair and pulling him a bit closer. It was different but not bad. Definitely not bad.

He let his tongue softly over Baekhyun’s lips and Baekhyun stiffened before he relaxed into Chanyeol’s touch and willingly parted his lips, accepting his best friend’s tongue in his mouth and engaging it in a fierce battle.

After a few seconds the two boys had to break apart and they fell back into the grass, panting heavily.

“This was... weird.” Chanyeol stated and Baekhyun nodded.

“Yeah. Weird.”

Baekhyun stared at the sky before he looked over to Chanyeol again, their eyes meeting for a brief moment before they both looked away again, blushing brightly.

“Wanna... Wanna do it again?”

And all Baekhyun could do was to nod.

 

~~FIN~~

Please let me know what do you think with post a comment below!

If you like it I'll make the other one

I'm always taking a request, so let me know :)