Can You Kiss Me?

KISS KISS

“And you really have never thought about kissing a boy?” Chanyeol spoke again, looking at Baekhyun who blushed furiously.

“N-No. Well... Yes. No. I mean...”

Chanyeol smirked. “I knew you were lying.”

“I wasn’t-”

“Iit’s okay to be curious. I bet more than the half of the others already thought about that too.”

“We’ll probably never find out what it’s like anyway.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why shouldn’t we ever find out?”

“You said so yourself, didn’t you? You didn’t have the guts to ask someone.”

Chanyeol stared back at the sky and for Baekhyun, they were through with this discussion. What else was there to say?


“Would you like to try it?”

“WHAT?” Baekhyun stared bewildered at his friend and for the first time during this conversation, Chanyeol had the decency to blush.

“Well... You know... I thought... You and me... We could...”

“We could what?” Baekhyun shrieked and looked wide-eyed at the other boy who shifted uncomfortably.

“We could... try it out.” Chanyeol continued. “Like... together. You know?”

“B-but... You and... me and... Why?”

“Because... I don’t know... I just... I really want to try it and... I want to do it with someone I know, with someone I trust and you... Well, I trust you.”

“And you want to kiss me? Now?” Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol as if he had gone crazy and Baekhyun was pretty sure, Chanyeol had gone exactly that. Why else would he ask something like that?

Chanyeol looked away from him. “Forget it.” he mumbled. “I’m sorry.”

“Okay.” Baekhyun suddenly said and Chanyeol raised his eyebrows in confusion.

“Okay what?” he asked.

“Okay, you can kiss me.”

.

.

.

.

.

 

ITS NOT THE END YET.

I'll update the next chapter soon!!! Believe me, it'll have a SWEET ending~~ Please wait for it!^^