(Not Recorded) Scene#4

When the Cameras are Off

(Not Recorded) Scene#4
I'm officially missing you


Author's POV 
After Dongwook got off the phone with Bom, she felt like he had put a huge weight on her shoulders. She had a lot of stuff to do and she seemed to not have the time to think about what she was gonna say him when he got back. But there was one thing that she knew for sure.
She liked him too.
He was everything she never imagined yet wanted to him to be. And as she started to think about all the things that made her like him, the stuff that she had to do that made her so busy didn't seem to matter anymore and she was left with a giddy feeling in her stomach that didn't leave until the moment she fell asleep.
When she woke the next morning and walked out of her room, she almost expected to see the actor coming from the other way, like he always did every morning and smile at her. 
But he didn't come out and as she almost walked over to his room to see if he was still sleeping, she then remembered something.
He's gone. 
She then pouted and walked downstairs to get some breakfast like the rest of the roommates were and sat down at the dining table. 
"How did you sleep, Bom?"
"Huh?" She said as she looked up quickly, wondering if she was just hearing things.
Se-ho smirked teasingly. "You thought I was Dongwook, didn't you?" He said, which earned a laugh from everyone. 
"No Oppa. I was distracted." She lied and started eating my breakfast. Se-ho, Nana and the singer had talked about the tarot card thing once she got home but she didn't tell them about Dongwook confessing. 
Another secret I'm keeping from the roommates. I'm just awful. She thought as she slowly ate her food, tuning out the people around her. When that person who adds a spark in your day disappears, nothing else seems important anymore.
"Bom?"
"Yes?" She said looked up to where the voice was coming from.
So-Ra smiled sweetly. "Ga yeon and I were wondering if you wanted to go to the cafe with us? Are you okay?"
Bom put on a brave face and smiled. "I'm fine So-Ra. Actually, I have to leave early for practice but I'll make it up to you guys, I promise." She said as she got up from the table and slid her chair under the table.
"Okay, have a good practice, Bommie." Ga yeon said. 
Bom froze right on the spot as her nickname was repeatedly said in her mind. Bommie...

 (Flashback)

I poked my head through the door and watched as Dongwook looked up from his paper towards me. "Oh, Hey Bommie." 

(Present)
"Bom!" 
"Huh? What?" She suddenly looked up to see all eyes on her.
So-Ra stood up and looked at her worriedly. "Are you sure you need to be heading to practice? You seem out of it."
Mama Shin walked up towards Bom and felt her head. "She doesn't seem to have a fever."
"Oh, noona. I hope you're not sick." Nana said and ran up to hug her
She sighed and smiled at everyone. She didn't want them to worry about her. She barely could deal with her own craziness right now. "I'm fine you guys. I probably just need a bit more sleep, which I can do on the ride to practice. I'll see you guys when I get back." She said and waved goodbye to the cast as she walked out while they did the same.

But it wasn't nothing that sleep could cure. Even thought Bom tried her hardest to act normal, even the 2ne1 members could sense a difference in their friend. She didn't do any weird antics or talk any alien talk. She didn't even eat as much and that was an even bigger problem.
But the biggest difference that they saw in their friend was that missing spark in her doe-like eyes. She would always  tell them how much fun she was having at the roommate house but if she didn't it would still usually show in her eyes. 
But today her eyes showed nothing all at. They held not emotion and they even lost that bright and pretty chocolate color, being replaced by a dull one. 
This was far from the normal Park Bom.
So by the second day, Dara, the closest one to Bom, decided to take matters into her own hands when break was called during practice. She walked into one of the bathrooms and called So-Ra, the singer's roommate.
"Hello?"
"So-Ra?"
"Yes, is this Dara from 2ne1?" She asked
"Yes! How did you know?" Dara asked surprisingly.
"I recognized the number from when you always call Bom." She explained
"Ah, speaking of Bom, I wanted to talk to you since you're her roommate, right?"
"Yes, that would be correct. Is something wrong?" She asked worriedly.
"Well...it's about her behavior...she's been acting so weird lately. Ever since yesterday...I don't know what to do..." Dara stopped as she felt herself beginning to get choked up over the thought of her friend. Soon the tears started falling and Dara tried to calm herself down.
"Dara it's okay to cry. Just tell me everything."
"Well..she's not eating as much, she tunes out of people's conversations, especially when you call her Bommie, she doesn't laugh anymore, I even asked her how she slept today and  it's like she thought I was another person and as soon as I brought her back to the present she became all monotone and gray...even her singing holds no emotion. It's like she's a robot...not the Park Bom that I know..." 
And as Dara told So-Ra all these things, the answer started to become clear and the model began to realize why her roommate was acting in an unusual way. It was all just as she suspected from the very day she saw those two in Dongwook's room. 
"Dara."
"Huh?" Dara asked as she wiped her tear-stained face with her arm.
"I think I know the reason why Bom has been acting this way..." 
As So-Ra started to explain her theory to Dara, the soft-voiced singer began to understand too and come to agree with her.
But So-Ra reassured her that Bom would be fine by tomorrow because So-Ra was gonna stay up tonight. She was gonna wait for Bom to come home. She was gonna stop Bom at the door and give her a warm embrace. She would do this because she wanted Bom to know,without her saying it, that she was there for her and that it was okay to lean on someone's shoulder and vent and cry. That's what roommates and friends are for. And that's just what she did.
When Bom came home and saw So-Ra sitting at the bottom of the stairs. She smiled inwardly. Every thing So-Ra did seemed like she was about to take photo. Even her sitting at the bottom of a regular staircase made her seem like she at a photo shoot. She was just so flawless.
Bom's POV
"So-Ra are you here to give an interview-" I was halfway through the question when I felt So-Ra hug me. 
And it wasn't just any hug. It was the one that said "I'm here for you." I was so speechless by her embrace that I didn't even think about hugging her back. 
Because it almost felt like the hug that Dongwook had given one day when I got tired of him teasing me. 
(Flashbacks)
"I'm sorry Bommie. I just love teasing you..."
.
.
.


"Oh, Hey Bommie."
.
.
.
"No, it's okay. I'm glad you came."
.
.
.
"Yeah...uh- I'm mean I woke up this morning and Se-ho was gone. I walked around the house but no one was around so I thought everyone had left and I suddenly started missing everyone. But then you showed up so now I'm not lonely. I'm glad you're here"
.
.
.
"How did you sleep, Bommie?"
.
.
.
"Because I'm already feeling like I'm falling for you..."
.
.
.
(Present)
"It's okay Bom." 
And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. 
I miss him...because I've fallen for him...I miss him...
And just finally knowing that made the tears come down. I finally hugged her back and I cried...and cried...cried...and I finally told her everything that happened. Luckily, she could hear me through all my sniffling and hiccuping but I felt better when I told her.
Ga yeon came a little bit afterward and she hugged me too. She's so sweet and innocent. 
I thought as she wrapped her arm around me and I did the same as we walked up to our room and laid in our bed so that sleep to take us. 
But I didn't yet. I decided to take out my phone and text Dongwook. I smiled as I typed in one sentence that I knew he would understand and hopefully he'd know the hidden meaning behind it... 
I'm officially missing you...come back home plz...

Before I could really close my eyes to sleep for real, my phone vibrated and I looked at it and smiled.
I miss you too. I'll come home as soon as I'm done. Sleep well

I guess he didn't see the hidden meaning. But that's okay. I'll tell him as soon as he gets here.  I thought as I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Author's POV
On the next morning, Bom woke up bright and early. Now that she wasn't confused about her feelings anymore and she confided in her roommates, she felt a huge weight being lifted off of her and she was very happy and refreshed. 
And to show how she felt she decided to plan something fun. She didn't want to do it alone either so she went and woke Minwoo up and talked to him inside the multi-purpose room. She need an accomplice for this mission and he was the perfect one.
Basically she wanted to pull a prank.
All the Oppas, including Dongwook, were always pranking and teasing her so she decided to teach them a little lesson. And so the Couple Park Project was born. They were gonna get everyone to believe that they were a couple and reveal that it was a prank later.
First they sent the news that they were dating in the group chat. But everyone thought that they're were joking. But that's when the mission really started.
So the first target was for Bom was So-Ra. They both ate at a restaurant after she had Bom and Dara as guest on her radio show. When So-Ra had questioned her about the text, Bom told her that they were indeed dating. So-Ra believe Bom, making her an easy target.

While this was going on, Minwoo and Soo-hyun went shopping to go buy a cake for Kang-joon. Soo-hyun was already suspicious about the two after the group chat so when Bom called Minwoo and he answered in a sweet voice and he got off the phone, she cut right to chase and asked. Minwoo avoided it but in the end told her and she believed it. She was an target indeed.
Soon all the members started believing that the two were indeed going together. Minwoo bought them matching shirts, matching rings, matching caps, and even matching phone cases. The plan was coming together smoothly.
 The only one she had a little trouble getting to believe them was Nana. Nana is a singer too so she knew that Bom wasn't the type to date so easily in the music industry but slowly and surely, they got her to believe them too.
And they knew the perfect way to end it.
As the members gather together and  were getting ready to celebrate for Chanyeol's group's (EXO) comeback, Kang-Joon's final episode for his drama and the "birth of a couple" Bom and Minwoo felt like their prank was almost complete. 
Now all they had to do was reveal it.
But as they started singing and clapping to celebrate all these things, Park Bom looked up and her screams filled the room as she stared at the person coming from the stairs, almost like a ray of sunlight, with wide eyes.
"Oppa!" Chanyeol yelled in surprise and got up with a smile.
Dongwook had finally come back home...