(Not Recorded) Scene#3

When the Cameras are Off

(Not Recorded) Scene#3
Love is an Open Door


Author's POV
A few days have passed since Dongwook and Bom's morning together. Both of them decided individually to forget what had almost or what seemed like was gonna happen before So-Ra came home so that they wouldn't jeopardize anything and keep moving forward with their friendship.
This was a good thing because they didn't want any of the roommates to know what happened either. And so far no one seemed to notice anything about them or how close they had gotten over the past few days. They were always hanging out together and teasing each other whether they were with the other roommates or by themselves. The cast was oblivious to the couple
Well...most of the cast anyway.
So-Ra had been watching from afar and she noticed how thoughtful and attentive Dongwook was about Bom. He always waited for Bom every night when she came from practice and asked her how she slept every morning. He also teased and pranked her a lot with Se-ho and once or twice he would flirted with her, much to So-Ra's surprise. 
And one thing she always noticed was the way he looked at her. His gaze held so much care and want inside that she was wondering how Bom never noticed. He had never looked at any of the other roommates the way he looked at Bom. She was surprise that she was the only one who had noticed.
Se-ho knew about it too and had been pressuring his roommate to take action but he didn't want to do it until he had some kind of sign that it was okay to confess. Another thing that Se-ho knew that made Dongwook delay his confession was the fact that cameras were just starting to work again so it hadn't caught most of the couples interaction. If he all of a sudden was interested in the singer, the audience would think that the show was scripted and that wouldn't be good for ratings. 
But Se-ho still felt like Dongwook should tell her how he felt and Dongwook also felt like he couldn't hold it in much longer. Every time he saw her in the morning  he felt the need to hug her. Whenever they were side by side, his hand itched to hold her own. When she pouted at his teasing, he wanted to hold her in his arms kiss her until she lost her breath. He hoped and prayed for a sign that they should be together.

Now as Dongwook was on his way to filming a new episode for Hotel King, he laid his head against the headrest and thought about all the events that had happened today.
Today, the cast wanted to spend a day with their roommates and Dongwook and Se-ho decided to lip-sing "Love is an Open Door" from the movie Frozen even thought the actor really didn't want to. The only person he had ever song for was Bom and he secretly wanted to keep it that way.
On the other hand, Se-ho was really excited about doing this and he didn't want to let his roommate down so he decided to go along with it. In the end, it turned out to be fun and the other roommates loved it.
But that wasn't what made his day. What made it was the call that he got from Bom.

Dongwook's  POV (Earlier that Day...)
"Do we have to do this?" I asked as he pushed his hand through his hair in frustration. 
"Of course! This is gonna be funny and it's easy. Haven't you heard "Love is an Open Door?"Se-ho asked.
"No...why is popular?" 
Se-ho looked at me with an surprised expression. "You don't know the movie "Frozen"?"
I shrugged. "I heard a bit about it but that's all I know."
Se-ho looked at me for awhile and shrugged. "Don't worry. I'll teach it to you. It's an easy song. You can do the boy part since it's the easiest and I'll  do the girl." He explained.
I slouched in my seat and watched him write the lyrics down. "So how are we gonna do this?"
"Look at this video of these foreigns singing it in a car. The video is popular and it has a lot of views." Se-ho explained as he showed me the video on his phone.
I watched it for a while and looked back at Se-ho. "It's a catchy song. Are we gonna lip-sign this in the car?"
"Yep, and I'll post the lyrics up so you can read it a bit while we practice." The comedian said as he started back writing down the lyrics.
We ended up talking awhile before heading inside and ordering some pizza and practicing. Chanyeol also came inside and we shared pizza with him too. What frustrated me a bit was the fact that the boy knew the song way better than I did. He seemed to fit the role perfectly but I didn't want to give up after learning half of it so far. I should have just sent him on his way after I gave him some pizza...
After Chanyeol left and we took a break, that's when it happened.
As the Se-ho's cellphone rung and he picked up and said "it's  Bom." and answered it. "Hello?"
"Seho." She said and I turned towards the phone.
"Hello Bom, Spring."he greeted her as he put the phone on speaker.
"Hello." She greeted back.
"Where are you baby?" He said causally and looked at me with a teasing smirk. I knew he was joking so I didn't get mad....okay maybe a little....
"I'm at the shop." Maybe she's getting a dress...but anything she gets looks good on her. I thought as I looked away from my phone and at Se-ho who asked. "You're in the shop?"
"Yes."
"What are you doing now?" I asked her as I finally decided to join the conversation. 
"Me?"she asked
"Yes." I answered, hoping she could tell who I was.
"Who is this? Dongwook?" She asked and I could hear her smiling a bit.
I smiled to inwardly as I said "That's right."
"Hello!" She said happily and I finally smiled.
"Hey." I greeted as I leaned closer to the phone, trying to have a mindset of what she was doing while she was talking to us.
"We're buying clothes."
"Whose clothes?" Seho asked curiously.
We heard Bom let out a laugh before saying "So-Ra is coordinating our outfits."
Se-ho and I let out an long "ah" as we finally understood what she was saying.
"Yes." She said before adding "We bought a lot of stuff and had a fashion show. It was a lot of fun."
We let out another "ah."
Then she said in an excited voice. "We also got our fortunes told today. He says that Dongwook and I are a good match to get married." She then started laughing hysterically.
"A good match to get married? With who? With you?" I said in a surprised voice, almost stuttering my words as I leaned closer to the phone and grabbed it.
"Yes."
"But why did the fortune come out that way?" I asked her curiously as I sat up and leaned on the couch while bringing the phone with me. Did she...did she ask the fortune teller about me?  Se-ho had also looked curious about it. 
"I don't know." She then got quiet before adding "Honestly, I did ask specifically." with a shy voice.
"About me?" I asked, a smirk slowly creeping on my face."
"Yes." 
"Why?" I asked. I was trying my best not to smile so I had to keep smirking. I dont want to be teased by Se-ho.
"Just because." She answered.
"Just because." I repeated, not really satisfied with her answer and looked at Se-ho.
The comedian leaned over a bit and asked "Bom, did you asked about me? Did you ask about all the members?"
"We asked about you and you matched well with Ga Yeon." She answered. 
I let out an "oh!" while Se-ho said "really?"
"Yes."
 I laughed and said "No wonder. When she first came here she did a low kick on him." Then I quickly changed the subject back to what we was talking about before because it was still on my mind. "Then Bom..."
"Yes?" She asked.
"Why did you ask about me specifically for your fortune?" 
She just responded with a laugh and I ended up smiling. I wish I could see her face right now...
 Se-ho signaled for me to hand the phone back to him and I sat back and listened while he continued the conversation. "Bom, this is Se-ho."
"Yes, yes." 
"What did you say when asking about your fortune? Did you specifically ask about Dongwook? To see what you and Dongwook's fortune will be?" He asked as he took charge of the conversation. 
"I guess that's what happened.( I smiled when she said this) We saw everyone's fortune but...Dongwook was the best match. It was between him and that person, Chanyeol." She answered. 
While I sat back and smiled, Se-ho asked "So out of all the members you matched well with Dongwook and Chanyeol?" I laughed silently before she answered so that Se-ho wouldn't hear me.
"Yes that's how it came out. But.." 
"But?" Se-ho repeated. 
"Truthfully before we went there...do I have to answer that right now?" She asked while I mouthed to Se-ho to tell her that I was gone. "I don't want to answer that." She said.
"Dongwook is not here. Thats why I'm asking." Se-ho told her. 
"He was right next to you." Bom said skeptically. 
"He went out to film his drama." Se-ho added. I almost forgot...I have to leave tonight to film the new episode. Aish..
"Is he really gone?" Bom asked suspiciously. I leaned my head back as I laughed quietly. This girl is cute...
"He has to go to the location if he's filming the drama. He can't film it here." Se-ho explained reassuringly. 
"How weird, he was just there." Bom said, more to herself than to Se-ho, which made me laugh even more. Oh, Bommie...
Se-ho decided to change the question. "Okay, fine then. If Dongwook asks you out, you'll go out with him right?" He asked which earned a laugh and a hit on the head from me.
"What is this? Dongwook would never say it like that?" She said.
"Ah...then if he sincerely asked you, are you prepared somewhat to accept him?"
"Why are you asking that now. Let's drink!" She answered which made me and even Se-ho laugh a bit.
"Okay, then let's talk about it over drinks tonight." He said with a smile.
"Okay. I'll see you at 4 in the morning." She said and I almost got ready to tell her bye to but I remembered that she didn't know I was here.
"4 in the morning? Okay, I'll wait like I did yesterday." He told her.
"Oh my gosh. Okay, Se-ho" She said.
"Enjoy shopping." Se-ho said and hung up the phone and looked at me before saying "Bom likes you. You saw it right?"
I sat my head on my hand and looked down. "No she doesn't." I said doubtfully. 
"If he asks you out, usually the response is 'No way' and instead it's 'what is this? Why would he ask that?'  It means that she wants you to ask her out." Then he sung the line "love is an open door!" and I came in on the last part.
"I shouldn't be doing this. It should be you and Bom. " he said and we both song the line again.
Afterward we started filming the song in the car and we waited for the other roommates to come home. We all were getting ready for dinner and we watched my new drama, hotel king. But I didn't really pay much attention because I was thinking about 2ne1's main vocalist, Bom. I wanted to know how she really felt about me. Maybe this was my chance to confess. But when is she coming home? 
And that's when So-Ra told everyone how they got their fortunes told. She explained how the 3 of them, Bom, her and Ga yeon were a perfect match as roommates. 
"I wish Bom was here. When does she come home?" I asked with a hopeful voice.
So-Ra smiled. "At dawn."
"Aish." I muttered and laughed, which earned a laugh from Se-ho and everyone else. I knew that I would be long gone to film for my drama by the time she came back home...

(Now)
 I looked out the window towards the starry sky as the car drove me to my filming site. Usually I would sleep most of the drive but this time I couldn't. I just couldn't get Bom off my mind. I just knew I had to call her. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number so I could talk to her.
"Hello?"
"Bom." 
"Dongwook?" She asked.
"Yes...it's me." I said with a smile.
"Hey! I thought you would be at your filming site by now." She said.
I laughed. "No I'm not there yet. Are you at home?" I asked her curiously.
"No, but I'm on my way home. Why?"
"Hmm...no reason. I just wanted to hear you're voice since we didn't get to see each other today." 
"I noticed that too." She said softly. We stayed quiet for a while and listened to each other breathing softly.
"Dongwook?" She said suddenly interrupting the silence.
"Hmm?" I murmured softly.
There was a pregnant pause before she finally spoke "I miss you."
I laugh a bit before saying "You miss me? I'll only be gone for a little bit."
"I know...I guess I'm so use to you waiting up for me and being the first person I see when I come home. Almost like a wife coming home to see her husband, right?" She said. 
"Yeah, it does." I nod my head in agreement.
"And it matches what the tarot card reader said...weird right?" She mumbled. 
"...Bom" I said hesitantly. This was it...
" Yes?"
"I hope that tarot card reader was right about you and I."
"You do?..why?" She asked with a surprised yet seemingly hopefully voice.
"Because I'm already feeling like I'm falling for you...love is an open door you know?"
I closed my eyes as I listen to her breath for a bit. I could almost hear her trying to get her words out to me. "Dongwook...I-" 
"Bom...you don't have to answer right away...I don't want to put that pressure on you or force you to do anything you don't want...just tell me how you feel when I get back okay?"
"Okay...have a good time filming. And as soon as you're done...can you come back home ?"
I smiled to myself before answering. "Yes, as soon as I'm done." 
"Okay..."
"Sleep good, okay?" I told her.
"I will...bye." She said and we both hung up the phone. Now that I told her my feelings I could finally go to sleep.
Now all that's left is her accepting me or not...