A Sequel

When the Cameras are Off

Hello everyone!!! I know it's been awhile since I've updated (for anyone one you who have subscribed to my most recent story An Angels School days) but school has started and my grades always come first but enough about that...

I never thought in my wildest dreams that this story would be so popular and well received. It's still hard for me to believe today lol. I remember when I got on Bodong Facebook page and when I saw that they put a post about my story I was almost close to tears. To this day I am still getting messages about this story and it made me think about something... I've been telling everyone to keep bodong alive but am I keeping them alive??? 

And then I decided (I can't believe I'm saying this but)...I'm writing a sequel to When The Camera's Are Off (I'm actually writing two sequels lol). It's a big responsibility since I owe it to all the bodong fans to make it even better than the first one. it means that I have to break my promise and start back watching Roommate because the episodes and the bodong moments are what inspires every chapter that I write. I will also add that in both sequels there will be at least 5 chapters. (But they'll be long too hehehe.)

But it will be a quite a while before I post the first sequel because I want to be almost finished with my other story and I want to be able to have enough time on my hands to do so. Please be patient everyone and I promise that you guys will be happy with the out come.

Last but not least I want to thank you guys for taking the time to read this story. Without you guys my writing has no purpose. I also want to thank whoever posted my story's link on the Bodong Facebook Page. That really made my week. I hope that the sequels will be to you all's liking. Thanks again and Happy Reading!