Chapter VI

"We"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers,

thank you for liking this story commenting and subscribing on it.

Only one more chapter to go and then maybe an epilogue… if you like of course ^^

Please enjoy this chapter and tell me how you feel about it, thank you soooo much!

If you like you can listen to this. I really like the artist and hope this can put you into the right mood, because it's sad but also hopeful. And the MV is really great so go check it out if you have the time, there is a wonderful storyline behind it with great metaphors :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U950qBGLmEQ

 

 

Chapter VI

 

“I don’t want us anymore. I want my mother back. She is the only parent I have and I need her.”

 

“S-So you are deciding t-this time against me?”

 

“I really can’t do this anymore.” Dara explained feeling relieved that she could tell him everything finally. She could let everything be taken of her shoulders. A feeling she really wanted to feel after all this time of suffering.

 

“So you end everything because of your mother?” Jiyong asked now completely bewildered about her answer.

 

“Yes. It’s over. Although it was over a long time ago…But I want us to go separate ways finally.” Dara smiled and wasn’t feeling bad. It was something she had done a long time ago if she hadn’t been that foolish and cowardly.

 

Jiyong saw her smile and it made him angry. Was she happy right now that she ended everything? She couldn’t be serious about that.

 

“Sorry but I won’t oblige.” He only declared like someone would do it in a war.

 

 “I don’t need you to oblige.” Dara knew that he would struggle, but that wasn’t something she was afraid of anymore.  “You can do whatever you want. There is nothing that can change my mind.”

 

“I don’t need to change your mind. I need to speak with you mother about her ridiculous behavior.”

 

“My mother is perfectly fine!” Dara defended her mother. She was really not at fault that their relationship had come to an end.

 

“I don’t think so. Not speaking to you for four years? What kind of mother does that?!”  Jiyong exclaimed now really not understanding how she could stay so unaffected about a break up between them.

 

“Don’t you dare to insult my mother!” She hissed now into his direction and it made Jiyong become a little aware. He shouldn’t shove her away with his reckless behavior. So he tried to calm himself for her sake and their future.

 

“I’m not insulting her but I really lose my respect for her.”

 

“Jiyong!” Her voice rose and she became a little angry about him being so stubborn.

 

He bit his  lip because  he knew that he couldn’t tame himself. He needed her and couldn’t let her slip away like that. So he just spoke his mind out, although he was afraid of the consequences.

 

“No Dara I won’t take this. You are only acting like this because of her. I know you aren’t like that. What did she tell you that changed you so much?” He accused her but Dara stayed calm.

 

“She didn’t tell me anything.”

 

“I don’t believe you. What did she tell you? You left me hanging for two months. We won’t go back until I have answers.” He threatened her now. Something that she really hated. She had her own mind and own thoughts, she didn’t need to be forced in one direction just because he wanted that.

 

“She was there for me when you weren’t. She was there.” She looked straight into his eyes as she spoke out the truth and saw there something crackling. He looked away from her to settle himself. Yes he left her alone and wasn’t there when she really needed him the most, but mistakes happen don’t they? So he really tried not to fight with her as he looked back at her.

 

“I understand but what did she say to you? We have such a strong bond, we always had. Our love was stronger than any fight we fought. But now that she’s here again, she destroys everything.” He really tried to let her see what her mother really did to their relationship.

 

“She doesn’t destroy anything.” Her voice was strict and unbelieving as if he would tell the biggest lies. Jiyong had enough of it. His voice rose as he answered.

 

“You want to break up with me because of her!”

 

“Not because of her but because of our situation.”

 

“No more excuses! Tell me right now what happened between the two of you.”

 

“There is nothing I have to tell you.”

 

He was fed up with her! Her skull was so thick sometimes there was no way through it.  Jiyong sighed out loud. If he keeps this up she won’t tell him anything he was sure of that

 

“Please listen to me Dara. I know that you miss your mother and you need the contact. I want to help you with that but I think you need me too to be happy.“

 

Dara thought about his words. The last months were hard but they went by with or without him. Life will always go on. That’s what she learned for sure.

 

“There is no need for us anymore.”  She only whispered now.

 

As Jiyong had caught her words fully he grew completely angry. “YOU ARE JUST PUSHING ME AWAY WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO ME!  YOU ARE LIKE YOUR MOTHER ON OUR FIRST ENCOUNTER!!!” He screamed now. Why couldn’t they just love each other? Why was everything so complicated between them?

 

Dara only shook her head at his ridiculous accuse.       “This is no use! Goodbye.”

She turned around to walk away but he stopped her again.

 

“OH NO! Don’t walk away from me. You will listen to WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!” He yelled at her. He had no more power over himself. It was like he was going insane. He wanted her with all he had, but she tried to avoid him with all she had – it made him mad as hell.

 

“I don’t want to. You are a part of my past from now on.” Dara told him calmly as she looked into his eyes. There was so much finality in it that it made Jiyong break again in front of her.

 

“How can you be so cruel? Didn’t those years with me mean anything to you?” He asked now hurt seriously as he was almost crying again. Everything was cruel, her behavior to him, his longing for her… why are things always complicated?

 

“They did.” She said before she took a deep breath. “But everything has an end.” She answered almost unaffected.

 

“So you are serious?” Jiyong was completely lost. She seemed to mean it, but he couldn’t believe that she would throw him away just like that.

 

“As serious as I can be.”

 

Jiyong felt his blood beginning to boil. So she didn’t want him anymore? So her mother had won her over?

 

He could only shake his head with Dara’s attitude right now. Who would believe him that the love of his life left him because of a woman who never even made the effort to get to know  him? Jiyong surely wouldn’t believe that from anybody.

 

So he just snapped.

 

“Well then I can tell Kiko everything.” He announced as he went past Dara towards the door.

 

Dara’s eyes widened. He wanted to go to Kiko? No he couldn’t do that! So she grabbed his arm, before he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter