Chapter III

"We"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear reader,

 

First of all I am shocked. I don’t understand some of your comments at all.  I should ‘kill’ or pull Kiko out of my story in here?

I portray her here as the obvious victim between Daragon and still you don’t have a little sympathy with her?  In fact hate her? That’s makes me sad and I hope you didn’t mean it all too serious…

Enough said ^^

On a happy note now - Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting. It really makes fun to present you my work when you shower me with so much love!!!

 

 

Chapter III

 

 

So he opened his mouth to do so as he saw Bae, Chaerin and Xin arriving behind her heavily breathing as if they had ran.

 

“Now… you saw… the surprise!”  Xin breathed out heavily while he leaned against Bae.  He smoked the same amount of cigarettes as Jiyong and if the situation wasn’t that serious he would have probably laughed about him.

 

“Surprise?” Kiko asked with wide eyes as she looked from those two towards Xin. “What for a surprise?”

 

“That Da… Ms. Park got Jiyong here earlier for you!” Chaerin exclaimed now happily and hugged Kiko. While Kiko was looking towards the door, Chaerin only mouthed a ‘ I’m sorry ’ over her shoulder towards Jiyong and he only nodded.  

 

Dara was frozen all the time and could only stare towards what happened at the door. She was lost for words as her gaze shifted towards Jiyong, who looked back at her. She sensed that he was angry, but more was he frustrated because she would be able to escape him again without any answers to his questions. And Dara was kind of happy about that, because she had no answers to his questions.

 

Kiko freed herself out of Chaerin’s embrace and turned towards Jiyong and Dara. Immediately she crossed the distance and sat down next to Dara on the couch. Kiko was so excited and couldn’t really hide it. It seemed like she could hype up the whole room with her energy. The others came also into the room and sat down next to them so they almost made a circle.

 

“Thank you Dara!” She happily said to her assistant before she looked at her dream man.

 

“Hello Jiyong…” she shyly let out and even blushed a little bit. “How are you?”

 

“Not good.” He told her in a low voice not even looking at her, as he swirled on his chair.

 

“Is it the stress? You have a lot of fan meetings in different countries lately…” she spoke and tried to catch his eyes, but failed. As always there were too many people in the room to create an intimate atmosphere. Whether it was the loud music in a club, which didn’t let them speak or is was so silent that everybody listened to their conversations. She hated it. Was it so forbidden to have some room for him and her alone?

 

“I can’t reach the person I want the most.” Jiyong answered honestly and let his gaze wander over Dara. Only shortly he stared at her and not very obvious but it made her flinch a little. It made him proud that he could still provoke such emotions from her.

 

“I don’t think there is anybody who would deny you.” Kiko now laughed blushing a little again as she looked down on her lap, in hope nobody would see it.

 

Jiyong started to chuckle. If she only knew that there is this one person next to her who makes his life so damn difficult right now, then she wouldn’t talk about it so lightly. He raked his hair with his left hand in annoyance while his sleeve slid down his wrist without him noticing.

 

He wanted to get away. Stand up, grab Dara’s wrist and only pull her out of here. But how could he do so? It wasn’t his job to tell Kiko the truth about Dara and him. She was her client and she should decide when to tell her everything. Even if it’s killing him, he’s trying to do everything to please Dara.

 

“Oh! I never saw this one” Kiko suddenly said as she pointed to Jiyong’s left wrist and tipped on a red braided band. “Is this new?”

 

He looked at his wrist which laid on the armrest and got serious all over sudden. “It’s not new.”

 

“Is it from one of the famous fashion labels?” She asked further on, obviously interested in the origin of the band bracelet. She even bent forward to get a better view of it.  

 

“No it’s from my biggest fan.” He spoke with a small smile as he with his right fingers over the structure of the band.

 

“How cute! You’re mom made you this? So you can always think about her whenever you miss her.” Kiko exclaimed happily. But Jiyong just shook his head, as he started to explain.

 

 “Someone as important as my mother. Someone who behaves like my mother but not in an annoying way. Someone who really loves me...”

 

Dara felt sick all over sudden. She needed to get out of here or else she didn’t know what would happen to her.

 

“I-I get us some drinks.” She only said as she stood up and crossed the room. This alarmed Jiyong. He felt that she wanted to get away once again and he really needed to avoid that with all he could.

 

“Chaerin!” he quickly called with such a force it made everyone look up and Dara stop in her tracks. “Please accompany Ms. Park since she doesn’t know the way to our favorite vending machine.”

 

Chaerin nodded and understood immediately. She stood up and went to Dara and they both exited the room.

 

===================

 

Chaerin led Dara as she went quickly up the stairs. She knew that she was only something like a guard for Dara, so she couldn’t escape. That’s what Jiyong’s greatest fear was and Chaerin was determined to not disappoint her best friend a second time today. So she kept al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter