Chapter I

"We"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We

Chapter I

 

Sandara Park was organizing a schedule for the following week. She had different appointments where her client had to be and therefore she needed to book flights and hotels. As a personal assistant this was a basic work she should be able to handle and she could. She was one of the best on this field. People talked about her great abilities and how she can face every strange character, but herself stay calm all the way and just maintain her funny and outgoing personality.

 

Her client was the Japanese model Kiko Mizuhara. She was a rising star but definitely not a star at all. People just began to acknowledge her, nothing more. She was not even close to being an expensive model, but with the help of her personal assistant since almost a year, things have turned out better. So both of them had to manage a slowly growing schedule and Dara preferred talking things through first, before anything else. So right now she sat in a hotel room in Osaka with Kiko and talked about the upcoming schedule.

 

“Next week will be not easy. Four shoots, but luckily three of them are in Singapore.” Dara explained while showing her the days which were reserved for it. 

 

“And the last one?” Kiko’s eyes lit up and Dara knew what kind of answer she was expecting.

 

“The other one is not in Korea, we are flying to the Philippines after that. I’m sorry.”

 

Kiko only sighed in disappointment as she still looked at the schedule, but couldn’t really focus on it. She wanted so badly to travel to Korea. She wanted to have a chance to meet him again. The man of her dreams, the man on who she had totally lost herself in. The genius Kwon Jiyong. Kiko loved everything about him from head to toe - this man had simply no faults. He was perfect.

 

Dara saw that Kiko was lost in her thoughts and she knew who was the cause for it. G-Dragon the one and only man who could occupy her head for hours. As Kiko told her two months ago to get her his number she was strictly against it. Dara was never the woman who wanted fame though others. Her clients should establish themselves before they had contact with more successful people. This was an option she only used when nothing else was available. But this was not the cause with Kiko.

 

Still Kiko was stubborn and could convince Dara that she only wanted to talk to him through Kakao Talk. Luckily Dara still had contact to one of the stylists in YG, because they went to the same high school. And only three days later she had gotten his number with his permission of course. This seemed to be the happiest day in the life of Kiko. She was so happy she even treated Dara to an expensive restaurant.

 

“Can’t we fly to Seoul?” Suddenly Kiko spoke and Dara snapped out of her thoughts. She knew why Kiko asked for it. It seemed like the cold and unapproachable G-Dragon wasn’t answering her messages and their last meeting was a month ago. So she grew impatient and was off the opinion she needed to remind him of her existence.

 

“Obviously we can’t. Why don’t you ask you GD to meet you in Singapore?” Dara was fed up with the whole topic of G-Dragon. He was always the cause for disagreements between her and Kiko.

 

“Dara please… Let me surprise him.” she begged now as Dara only rolled her eyes.

 

“Well…Okay. How about Sunday?” Dara gave in finally. She didn’t need an argument with Kiko. She must give this week 100 % and if Dara allowed her to see GD on the weekend, then she would give 150 % which was even better.

 

=====================

 

The week went by faster than usual and it was Sunday already, as Dara and Kiko were on the plane to Incheon, Seoul.

 

Kiko was incredibly excited about her meeting with Jiyong. Finally she would see him again. She knew that there wasn’t really anything between them yet. Aside just a few meetings and always his friends were there too. There was no way that Kiko could have developed some kind of romantic atmosphere between them. Especially when his female best friend CL was there and she was so beautiful Kiko felt intimidated by her.

 

Dara knew that Kiko was excited about meeting him. But she wasn’t sure if that would really happen. His manager still hadn’t answered her about G-Dragons schedule. And if GD wasn’t in the YG building she couldn’t do anything but wishing and waiting. But she really didn’t want to spend her whole Sunday there.

She looked back on her mobile phone only to see messages from her ex. She really didn’t need to be reminded at him, so she clicked his by now 18 messages away.

 

“Was that your boyfriend?” Kiko asked as she saw the annoyed look on Dara’s face.

 

“No, just my annoying brother.“  She lied while Kiko became sad all over now.

 

“Jiyong still hasn’t answered any of my messages from last Friday.” She whined now.

 

“Kiko not so loud. People know him, so keep it low, okay? And he is popular and busy. You should already know how things in our industry work.” Dara reminded her and she kept now shut, but still checke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter