Chapter II

"We"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear reader,

thank you for your interest! I would have never thought that so many people are interested, because it's not so 'strong' like my other stories. It really makes me happy that my reader is open for anything! Thank you so much for that.

I hope it is still interesting when you get more information.  So please tell me your opinion it would make me really happy.

your happy authornim anni xD

 

Chapter II

 

 

Just five minutes later Dara sat on his couch in his studio. Under normal circumstances she would have never done that, but she needed her phone. There was no way around it. So she had to follow his command until she could snatch her phone away from him.

 

Dara put one leg over another as she waited and whipped nervously. Her gaze flew towards the open door every few seconds automatically. She was scared that Kiko could walk by and see her here. And she really had no idea how she could explain why she was not anymore in the cafeteria but here in her crush’s studio.

 

She heard now a faint voice. GD seemed to be nearing the studio since you have to walk a long corridor.

 

“No Bae, tell her that I want nobody in my studio when I’m not around…. Yes exactly…She will believe you. You’re my best friend.” He started laughing now. “Get dirty? You know me too well...”

 

The voice got louder and louder until he stepped into his studio finally. He hung up his phone, put it into his pocket and closed the door behind him.

 

He pulled his office chair with wheels away from the soundboard and close, so he sat in front of Dara. That woman was really beautiful. So beautiful it needed to be forbidden. Her big brown eyes, her long brown hair and that cute nose. He could watch her all the time if he had time to do what he wanted actually. He watched her a little bit more before he saw her stretching her hand out. Without words she asked for her phone, just with a gesture and her strong gaze.

 

But he just shook his head and wiped her hand with his own away, so it rested next to her leg on the couch. She looked at him and waited for him to start the conversation.

 

He twisted his rings with his finger before he looked at her directly. “Is it so wrong that I try to approach you?”  

 

“You are free to do whatever you want.” Dara only spoke as she looked once again at the door to be sure that no one is standing there.

 

GD only huffed about her answer. “You have an unlucky boyfriend, if you let any men at you like that.”  

 

Dara only rolled at her eyes at his words and didn’t even try to think about it one second. What did he know about her now?

 

“Do you know what day today is?” He changed the topic and Dara started to think. Today was Sunday, no special holiday or occasion she could remember, so she shook her head.

 

“Exactly three months we agreed on a time-out. Do you remember that?”  He spoke and looked at her reaction to that Her eyes widened, as she realised that he meant.

 

“I-I do.” Dara stuttered before she looked on the floor. She felt miserable. It was as if it happened just yesterday.

 

Time was rare, he being on tour a lot and her being together with her clients almost 24/7 made spending some time together really special. But they couldn’t use it the way they really wanted. They had fought again. They fought so much, every time they saw each other. Every meeting was full of unnecessary arguments.

 

“We agreed on only one month.” He told her further on.

 

They were running in circles with no real way out. It made both of them so tired of everything, so he had proposed the time out, to give each of them time to think. Just a month, he thought it would be good for her relationship. To miss the other one again, to cherish the other person again.

 

“I put up clear rules with our time out and you agreed to that. Why did you ignore them?”

 

Jiyong had been really strict. He wanted them to have no contact in those four weeks. She agreed in hope their relationship would be better.

 

He temporarily banned her from his private Instagram and twitter.  He also banned her on Kakao and told his entire friends to keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter