Chapter V

"We"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear reader,

thank you for your suggestions. But Junghee is a lot more trivial than you all have thought. Sorry but miscarrige it such sensitive topic, I don't think I'm ready to write about something so dramatic...

Have fun while reading and please leave me your opinion behind. Thanks ^^

 

 

Chapter V

 

“Are you like that because of your mother again?” He asked and saw how her eyes widened.

 

“N-No!” she only  stuttered. Jiyong looked into her eyes and he saw a insecurity in it, as if he was right. And he was often right. Dara was a bad liar once you knew she tried to cover up.

 

“I don’t believe you!” he told her and pulled her even closer.

 

“Then don’t! Let me GO!” She screamed but it just justified for how nervous she was.

 

“I have experienced you like this once. Please don’t let me go through that a second time.” He whispered almost begging as he remembered the events.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jiyong had bad memories whenever he thought of that accident in their early relationship. They had been together for almost seven months and he was very eager to let his parents and his sister meet his wonderful girlfriend Dara. They should see how much joy she brought him and how happy he was with this woman.

 

Finally on their family dinner everything went very smooth. The well-mannered Dara impressed his family and to them it felt like she was a lost third child. He was happy that his family accepted her. They were a quite tight family and it wasn’t easy for outsiders to intrude. But Dara had done the impossible in only a few minutes.

 

Now that Dara had left such a good impression it was his turn to do so. They had planned a dinner in her home with her mother Junghee and brother Sanghyun. He already had known Thunder. He was always very fond of Jiyong and was happy that Dara could grab such a good man for herself.

 

Jiyong put himself in his best clothes, elegant with style but nothing too fancy. He didn’t want to intimidate her mother.

Finally they had sat at the table and waited for the mothers arrival. Dara was almost breaking mentally down, Thunder had been tensed the whole time and Jiyong was nervous like he was never before. It wasn’t normal even when he had to perform he wasn’t sooo nervous before.

 

As the mother arrived Jiyong stood up to greet her formally. He bowed down, used the highest honorifics to show his future mother in law how much he appreciated the woman who gave birth to his wonderful girlfriend.

 

But that evening turned into a complete disaster.

 

She had only looked at him with a crooked eyebrow before she turned towards her daughter as she hissed.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me from the start that you are dating G-Dragon?”  

 

Jiyong’s eyebrows furrowed. Did Dara lie about him? Was he embarrassing that she kept him a secret? He really felt insecure.

 

“I wanted you to acknowledge the person I love and not the star that everybody knows.” She explained and now he smiled. He knew people thought bad of him. His image does enough to have a lot of prejudices against him. But he was not like that and people who get to know him know that more than enough.

 

“I don’t really care for your reasons. You know my opinion on this.” She told her, before she turned to Jiyong. “You are not the right one for my daughter. Leave right now.”

 

His jaw dropped as he felt like her mother had slapped him with those few words. She didn’t even talk to him, how can she just judge like that? It really made him shocked.

 

“Omma!” Dara exclaimed and he saw how tensed she got. He really wanted to help her. No he needed to help her. He was her boyfriend and he will fight for the permission of her mother. It was something natural that flew to his mind.

 

“Mother in law… please listen to me firs-“Jiyong spoke but got cut off immediately. He looked into her eyes and a shiver ran down his spine. This woman really hated him and it scared him.

 

“Mother in law? You don’t have the right to call me like that! Get out of my house right now!” Junghee’s voice rose as she looked at him with small eyes. She didn’t want to see people like him in her own home. And certainly not with her daughter.

 

Jiyong tried to withstand her wish and talked to her whatever he could think of to persuade her, but he felt Sanghyun slightly pushing him from behind urging him to leave, before she totally explodes. Finally at the door he promised that Dara and he would do everything to get Jiyong accepted by their mother.  He nodded and left for better although he was hurt, that he had been thrown out, he trusted the siblings to change the heart of their mother.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

 

 

 

“Do you remember how your mother had thrown me out on that day?” Jiyong asked her as he looked deeply into his eyes. Hurt being obvious in his voice. He still couldn’t forget how he was treated by her.

 

Dara looked away as she was now being reminded by him of something they both tried to avoid. Still her thoughts drifted back to that day.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

She was so angry on that day. Jiyong had just left because Sanghyun had told him so and she was happy that he just obliged. Her mother wasn’t the one who liked stubborn types.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” She screamed at her own mother once Jiyong was gone.  Her hands were balled into fists as she waited for her answer.

 

“I could ask you the same. You lied to me. This was not the man you told me all the time off.” Junghee just explained calmly before she took off her jacket and hung it up. She sat down at the well-laid table.

 

She was right. Dara had lied and only told her about a man named Jiyong. She never once mentioned his profession or that he was a star at all. Her mother was strictly against her dating a star and she knew that.

 

“Because I knew that you would react like that. But did you have to react on everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter