Chapter IV

"We"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear reader,

Thank you for liking my story, subscribing to it and writing comments. I’m really happy that you are reading it :)

This is a good chapter, to see how things really are between Daragon. So a lot of questions will be answered.

Thank you for reading and please leave me your opinion behind ^.^v

 

 

 

 

Chapter IV

 

“Why do you want to go with him?”  Kiko was now staring into Dara’s eyes. What had Dara with Jiyong? They didn’t even know each other, so what should they talk about? Was this again some kind of surprise for her that they were preparing? 

 

Dara wasn’t surprised by Kiko’s reaction. She knew that Kiko would fight for every second she got to spend with Jiyong. So that easily she couldn’t take him away from her.

 

“Why does it matter? When she wants to talk with me I will go with her. I would have done the same for you.” Jiyong lied on the last part, but a raging Kiko was not what they needed right now. He put her hand down with his own before he went to Dara. “It won’t take long.” He only spoke to Kiko as he pushed Dara out of the room with him.

 

===================

 

They both went with the elevator to the top floor into YG’s office. Jiyong knew that he had his day off today and this was really the only place in the whole building where no one could eavesdrop on them.

 

Finally in there they sat down on the couch in front of each other.  Jiyong smiled brightly at Dara before he started to speak. He was really happy in that very moment. “I never thought that you would get me out of there.”

 

“Thank CL for that.” Dara only mumbled, being tensed because she was now alone with Jiyong. And whether she liked it or not, they had to talk about everything right now.

 

“I knew I could trust her” Jiyong smiled further more. He knew that Chaerin was a very convincing person and she really cared for his wellbeing.

 

“You always use your best friends against me.” She suddenly accused him and his smile faded. He began being a little sad.

 

“When you would talk with me, then I wouldn’t have to use that coward way always.”

 

Deep down Dara knew that he was somehow right. From the start Jiyong had been the one who could talk freely about his feelings while Dara had her problems. And that led them often into fights that shouldn’t have occurred if Dara had just opened . But she just huffed as she looked into another direction.

 

 “Why weren’t you there?” He asked again hurt being obvious in his voice.  

 

“Because I thought it was better that way.” She was still not looking at him.

 

It made Jiyong angry that she was so passive and crabbily. Any information had to be asked more than once because she wasn’t talking to him. He hated that she was so closed up. He always thought that he was an understanding and loving boyfriend who Dara wouldn’t be afraid to pour her heart out. But in all these years this was a real burden to their relationship, some days more some days less.

But his endless love for her made him forgive her always.

 

“And why did you think like that?” he asked further more.

 

“We are better off without each other. I learned that in that month.”

 

His eyes widened as he heard her say those words. How could she tell him something like that without any emotion?

 

“What? We are better off without each other? Do you know how much those words hurt me?”

 

“No I don’t. And I don’t think that you know how much your time-out hurt me.” She finally was looking now into his eyes. Dara saw how shocked he was about her behavior. He didn’t really know her like that.

 

“I did that only for us.” He exclaimed.

 

“And this is what it made out of us.” She replied calmly.

 

Jiyong felt like she tried to break his heart once more. The way she didn’t care about him at all made everything even harder for him. Dara wasn’t the person he thought he knew so well. What had happened to her in those three months that she changed like that? A change that he didn’t like and made him slowly but surely completely mad.

 

“What did it made of us? I am even crazier about you, but what happened to you?”

 

“Obviously not the same.” She shrugged her shoulders and it made Jiyong grasp for air.

 

“How can you say something like that?!” He asked her now seriously getting annoyed. She sensed his anger but couldn’t do anything against it. It wasn’t like she wanted to talk. She looked at the toys behind him to not upset him even more.

 

“You wanted to talk and here we talk now.” She spoke nonchalant.

 

“But I don’t understand at all, please explain it to me.” Jiyong felt helpless in front of her. She was so strange that it didn’t even made sense to him anymore.

 

“We broke up when you proposed the time-out.” She looked directly now into his eyes. “So what are we even doing here?”

 

“We didn’t break up! I proposed it because I love you too much and don’t want to lose you. You agreed to it, so why are you now like that?!” He stood up now as he almost screamed at her.

 

Now Jiyong was really angry. Did she really think he wanted to break up with her? How could she think something like that? Jiyong loved this woman. Never had he loved a woman as much as her. And now that woman accused him of not even loving her anymore? It just hurt him too much.

 

“Is it agreeing to you, when I was only left with the choice of agreeing?” Dara also stood up now being angry about his outburst. First he broke up with her and when she tells him that, he’s angry? This was no behavior she will tolerate.

 

“I always listen to your opinion first.” He exclaimed again, surprised that there was still some emotion coming from her. But Dara just laughed at his statement.

 

”You listen to me?” She shook her head. “You told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter