Case 7- Your heart, my heart.

You're surrounded

Everyone will meet such a stubborn person in any situation, no matter you are a legend or an ex-FBI. Now just see, our Miss legend Kwon Yuri-sshi froze at her own bed and stares in front of with her cold beautiful face.

" Eat the medicine now, miss! " Taeyeon stands beside her bed, her hands both taking some medicines and a glass of water. She stares at Yuri angrily while she already stands at here half hours ago!!

She just didn't want to eat the medicine, or else can say she hates it.

".... Unnie, I want chocolate milk...." Yuri looks at Taeyeon and smiles weak. Scarely stares at the medicines which on her hand.

" Andwae! Yah! Just because you always been eating chocolates thing so that you get high fever now! " Taeyeon get close to Yuri and decides to put the medicines into with force.

" Yah!!! Takes these medicines away from me!" Yuri pulls back her body away and points at Taeyeon.

" Let me handle this." Jongsuk stands beside Taeyeon and said before Taeyeon wants to flap to Yuri.

While Taeyeon just stares at him between Yuri a second, she passes the things in her hands to him without saying anything and immediately walks out through the door, close up.

And now the room just only Jongsuk and Yuri, two of them staring at each other. Quietly.

 

" Taeyeon, seem we have some big problems now." Nickhun said when Taeyeon walks out.

" Bwoh? " Taeyeon turns into serious face as she feel something wrong when looks at the others mood.

" We got a call from Yunho sunbaenim just now...There's a big case. Murdered .....and AXE." Yoona said. Shakes at her phone.

".......YOU SAID WHAT???!! " Taeyeon seems just wants to lost her control. Her face turns pale in a second. Her hands both grasp tight at her cloth.

She knows he will come back but don't know which day. And this had happened a bit faster. He is back, now. Finally.

"...Let's go! Remember don't tell the two of them , let Yuri rest. Aloso? " Taeyeon said while she grabs at her black coat and walks faster to the door.

" Aloso! " The others said together and also follow her immediately.

"...." Baekhyun just stares at them quietly. He then holds tight at the card he got. And he also saw Taeyeon's reaction.

 

" So, how long you want to continue looking at me? I would taught that you are falling in me~" Jongsuk smiles at her and walks through.

"..." Yuri is lazy to answer the stupid question as she continue stares at him. Smiles to him too but cold.

But next the situation that is going to happen will not make them smiles at each other again. Let's see.

Jongsuk walks through but he didn't watch out. Ok, just steps at the long bed sheet and fall to in front.

Just then, he is now stares at her. She is now stares at him. Their eyes get wider.

The situation is, whole body of Jongsuk press on Yuri on her bed, both of his hand depress beside Yuri's hands while still taking the glass. But, the water in the glass all pours in Yuri's cloth, and also the medicines. Oh, one more thing.

They kiss and they froze.

 Their heartbeat becomes faster and faster.

"...Mi...mianeh!! " Jongsuk gets up first as he still sits kneeling on her. His face is blush, very blush.

"......Y....Get out...quickly..o...or I will KILL y..ou...NOW!!!!!!! " shouted Yuri. Her face is blush too. She has lost her control until she didn't realize that her cloth is wet.

She then stares at Jongsuk. Why does his face turns redder and his eyes are staring at..........Yuri looks down slowly within Jongsuk's stare. In a second, her face blush again.

" Yahaahahahahahahahaah!!! " Both of them scream.

 

"......." Jongsuk puts his left hand on his chest. He is sitting at the living room with a red fingerprint on his face. His face still blush.

"......." Yuri puts her hand on her chest too. She sits at her bed with her blush face. She believes that her fever is turely recovered now!!

 

Gosh/Damn, Stop beating so fast now!!!! Don't think about him/her!!